Mopars on the Mississippi

-
Yep, I'll be there. My 73 Challenger should be in the "Classic Revival" display. They will also have a 70 Hemi Challenger, a 70 R/T SE V code car and a 71 Cuda displayed.

I'm going to pick up my Dart tomorrow. Hopefully in a couple years I'll have that at the show too.

My wife and I will be there on saturday with our 75 Dart Sport /6 and will have it entered in the A-body modified class on sunday. Look forward to seeing some of you there. Tom

Yep, I'll be there. My 73 Challenger should be in the "Classic Revival" display. They will also have a 70 Hemi Challenger, a 70 R/T SE V code car and a 71 Cuda displayed.

I'm going to pick up my Dart tomorrow. Hopefully in a couple years I'll have that at the show too.

What Dart did you get?

My wife and I will be there on saturday with our 75 Dart Sport /6 and will have it entered in the A-body modified class on sunday. Look forward to seeing some of you there. Tom

I hope to see you and Vic there.

Good choice. I looked at that one last year. I have the V8 k member for that car. Let me know if you need it. tmm

I bought the 68 convertible from Jeff.

Every time I see this thread I get excited when I see Mississippi then I realize you are talking about the river I was hoping for a show a little closer, oh well I will just have to wait till October and cruizin the coast. Hope y'all have a good show.

I'm planning on going just for the day on Saturday. I'll look for you guys!
Ted

The show is Sunday. There is a cruise Saturday night though.

I'll take your word for it, but this is what I read.

August 24-25, Dubuque, IA
Mopars on the Mississippi Car Show & Swap, presented by the Chicagoland Mopar Connection at the Anderson Company.(2045 Kerper Boulevard, Dubuque, IA. 52001at the old Eagle Window & Door plant) 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Largest all-Mopar show in Iowa.

Read more: http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/eventcoverage/2013_mopar_event_schedule/#ixzz2ccnX1ERq

I guess I would be early for once.

The show has also moved. It's no longer at the old Eagle Window and Door plant. The new owners won't allow it to be held there any more. That decision was made after all the programs were printed. Now it's at the Dubuque county fairgrounds. The cruise is the 24th and the show is the 25th.

Here's the flyer:

Attachments

• MoparMiss13_Page_1 120%.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 243
I wanted to go today for the cruise, but couldn't make it. I am planning to drive over tomorrow morning. I will throw in the FABO banner I had last year at the Nats. for you guys to sign. I think I'll enter the show in A body stock or modified. (probably mod. I have big tires on the back) tmm

Couple picks from the cruse. Driving along, and lined up at the stop in Bernard.

Attachments

• 2013-08-24 001 006.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 212
  • 2013-08-24 001 009.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 243
  • 2013-08-24 001 007.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 220
The cruise is always fun. It was a great show! I put my car in the A body Dodge Stock class. I should have tried the Diamond in the rough class though. My car looked like the rest and they were in the shade. lol I didn't take any photos though. I thought I forgot my camera at home but it was in the car all the time. Dummy me. Hopefully you other guys can post some shots. tmm

Had a good day. Thank goodness there was a breeze. Talked to a lot of people who liked the car. It makes all the hard work worth it.

-
Back