Moparty 2022

-
I registered for the Grand Champion competition. Gotta get my rear sway bar installed before then.

Went last year, going again this year. It's a great event if you like drag racing ( reminds me of the nats ) but also enjoy autocross... then there's the show cars to check out as well.

Just registered last night.
Heading out early next Thursday morning.
Weather looks upper 80’s and sunny every day

Just registered last night.
Heading out early next Thursday morning.
Weather looks upper 80’s and sunny every day
Holy ****, it is next weekend! I was thinking it was in two weeks! I better get to working on my Duster! I got headers and rear sway bar to install and hopefully do some tuning yet too.

leaving in the morning, My first time @ Moparty, I think it will be a blast!.

FB_IMG_1640741213385.jpg

I am here.... Looks like a nice place.

9 hour haul....Very happy with my "new" 2020 Ram 1500..... Averaged 13.4 MPG pulling the trailer and car at 70 to 75 MPH. 5.7 Hemi E-torque 3.21 gear.

102_0640.JPG

102_0641.JPG

If y’all see me in the autox area, feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves. Always enjoy meeting other members.

AAAEAD1A-572B-40A7-AE6E-F4C3808EC260.jpeg

If y’all see me in the autox area, feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves. Always enjoy meeting other members.

View attachment 1715986263
I saw your car, which is very cool btw, but I didn't see you. I have a couple questions about how you have it set up. I'll try and catch up with you tomorrow.

I saw your car, which is very cool btw, but I didn't see you. I have a couple questions about how you have it set up. I'll try and catch up with you tomorrow.
Sounds good. I’m hoping to be here earlier tomorrow morning and will be here all day.

-
Back