Moparty 2022

-
Lots of fun. I'll say one thing....Racer Joe on the road course is one speedy MFer.

20220917_121931.jpg

20220917_121931.jpg

Caleb, @75slant6 i just saw you and your duster on Vice grip garage’s channel. He picked your car for his favorite. That was cool.

Caleb, @75slant6 i just saw you and your duster on Vice grip garage’s channel. He picked your car for his favorite. That was cool.
It was a good day for sure! They say you shouldn’t meet your hero’s but I certainly wasn’t disappointed! Derek and Jessica are both super nice, down to earth people.

It was a good day for sure! They say you shouldn’t meet your hero’s but I certainly wasn’t disappointed! Derek and Jessica are both super nice, down to earth people.
I met him and hung out a bit at the duct tape drags last year. I had the same thoughts. Super nice genuine people.

Definitely a long and tiring 4 days for me competing in the Grand Champion event, but worth the time and effort.

I didn't make the inaugural event, but I was there last year. It seemed like there were more show and autocross cars, but it seemed like there were less drag cars this year. From an organizational standpoint, it was much better this year than last year. It's good to see the organizers making improvements.

pic 4.jpg
pic 6.jpg
pic 7.jpg
pic 8.jpg
pic 9.jpg
pic1.jpg
pic3.jpg

Definitely a long and tiring 4 days for me competing in the Grand Champion event, but worth the time and effort.

I didn't make the inaugural event, but I was there last year. It seemed like there were more show and autocross cars, but it seemed like there were less drag cars this year. From an organizational standpoint, it was much better this year than last year. It's good to see the organizers making improvements.

View attachment 1715989613 View attachment 1715989614 View attachment 1715989615 View attachment 1715989616 View attachment 1715989617 View attachment 1715989618 View attachment 1715989619
I loved your car! I was looking over it while y’all were waiting to autocross. Beautiful!

-
Back