Moparty photos

-

Reaction score
Some "For A Bodies Only" members cars I spotted:

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

JDMopar, the transaxle is an aftermarket one from a company called Mendeola.
Mendeola builds some stout parts. They are pretty well known in the off-road market. People run those transaxles behind some serious twin turbo V8 applications.

thanks for the pics. i was there in the swap area. did not have time to look around or take any pics. as i was by myself. saw that rampage come in. what a cool ride. if what we were told is true, the car show is out of room and the section i was in, row I space 15, will next year be stevens and another major sponsor and all the swappers get moved towards the tree line at the big end of the strip.

75slant6 you were just backing in and getting out of the car and we were heading to meet some friends or I would have said hi. love your ride

Last edited:
hanks for the pics. i was there in the swap area. did not have time to look around or take any pics. as i was by myself. saw that rampage come in. what a cool ride. if what we were told is true, the car show is out of room and the section i was in, row I space 15, will next year be stevens and another major sponsor and all the swappers get moved towards the tree line at the big end of the strip
I went though the whole swap meet area, saw all kinds of things I wanted. Sorry you missed out on some of the other things going on.

-
Back