Moparty

-

justinp61

Reaction score
I had a great time this weekend and just wanted to give a shout out to B3422w5. Don and I have been internet buddies for a long time and met each other for the first time last year at the event. Don's a great guy with a beautiful Dart that runs hard. He also has a great group of friends that made me feel like part of the gang, thanks guys, :thumbsup:. Dons wife seems to think I talk funny though, being that I'm from Kentucky and they live in Michigan, hell all my friends think I sound normal, not sure what's up with these yankee's! :rofl:

Last edited:
One of my all time favorites SS/AH cars, super nice guy to talk to also.
IMG_5147.JPG
IMG_5148.JPG
IMG_5150.JPG

Lol..lol..Good seeing you again Justin.
You and that drawl were a big hit with all of us Yankees…. You have a car to be proud of, super good running pump swill smallblock..and its a 3300 pound car.
The air wasn't good at all Saturday, your car i am sure has 9.8xx in it in good conditions. Makes very good power!!!
Cant wait till next year, Lord willing!

Lol..lol..Good seeing you again Justin.
You and that drawl were a big hit with all of us Yankees…. You have a car to be proud of, super good running pump swill smallblock..and its a 3300 pound car.
The air wasn't good at all Saturday, your car i am sure has 9.8xx in it in good conditions. Makes very good power!!!
Cant wait till next year, Lord willing!
You BOTH have two of the best-looking and fastest cars on here. I just really like stock-appearing cars that run hard. I drool every time I see either one of them!!

You guys just have a couple of great cars. Let's not talk about a pooch...that's me a whole bunch of others on here. Keep at it inspiring some of us for what our cars could be!!

Ok guys how was the show had it grew since last year

You both have some fast and awesome cars. I missed out again this year because of my bad back. Wish I could get a upgrade part like our cars can. Lol I hope tobeable to make it next year.

It was a great event even with the rain. Lots of cars, both race and show.
IMG_5151.JPG
IMG_5152.JPG
IMG_5153.JPG

-
Back