More Barrett Jackson disease

-
Listed as salvage, including a salvage title. What a great deal! I should sale my Formula S at that price

My car, which was recently for sale on FABO, is a totally clean CA car which drew no response when offered at $12,500. What makes this vehicle worth over double my price? Can you spell SCAM?

Don't forget the guy deported the Manuel brakes for power disks... That has to make it better, right?

numbers matching means there is a number on the engine / trans that matches the body. all these fkn idiots with pre 1968 cars can't get it through their thick skulls that there aren't any numbers stamped on the block or trans to match .

"Engine barley broke in"..does that mean it runs on oats??:lol::lol::lol:

The engine ferments wine as you drive. The original owner used the car for bootlegging during prohibition. The matching numbers confirm this was Al Capone's car. IT was running when parked in his vault

I'm stuck, I don't know what to do.. "Demanding people with hyper critiacl issues need or think your intitled, do not respond."

numbers matching means there is a number on the engine / trans that matches the body. all these fkn idiots with pre 1968 cars can't get it through their thick skulls that there aren't any numbers stamped on the block or trans to match .
My point was the car does not have the transmission or rear end that would have came with the car. No need for name calling.

My point was the car does not have the transmission or rear end that would have came with the car. No need for name calling.
comon man , I wasn't talkin to you or about you. the add says numbers matching, I would love to see these numbers that "match" other than the title and registration

-
Back