More Colorado Sunset Pics...

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Ran outside from the garage to take these, thought they were pretty cool. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0884.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 180
Nice! I miss seeing the mountains in the mornings.

I was on the phone with a friend in the garage when he told me to run out and grab my camera....

Been here for about 20 years and I can't even imagine living somewhere else. :cheers:

Great color by Mother Nature, Joe.
Wish I still had the film pics of an absolutely gorgeous sunset I shot at my uncle's ranch in western Wyoming a lot of years ago. Looked like the sky was on fire.
We generally don't get beautiful color like that here in SoCal, but have seen some pretty dawns while driving to work.

lol! I just noticed that it looks as though a beautiful orange and black, big breasted, slim waisted woman is floating across the sky...

or maybe I'm just a horndog, lol. Like you say OC, Mother Nature? Check out the second picture...

lol! I just noticed that it looks as though a beautiful orange and black, big breasted, slim waisted woman is floating across the sky...

or maybe I'm just a horndog, lol. Like you say OC, Mother Nature? Check out the second picture...
Your a horndog lol But nice pics bud thanks for sharing

I lived in Denver, Lakewood, and Golden, back in the 80's. Used to work at Emich Olds/Aston Martin. I missed the water ( fishing, skiing, etc.) back here in the mitten state and moved back here. Made lots of good friends out there, and even got engaged. It didn't last.......

That is buff's the magic dragon's baby saying hello Joe, That is a beautiful late sky
Thank you for taking these pictures, we have had what we call a Beaver full Moon the
last 2 Nights, It's time to set your traps for there fur and meat.... True

Here is what I seen..

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 124
Your a horndog lol But nice pics bud thanks for sharing
:cheers:

I lived in Denver, Lakewood, and Golden, back in the 80's. Used to work at Emich Olds/Aston Martin. I missed the water ( fishing, skiing, etc.) back here in the mitten state and moved back here. Made lots of good friends out there, and even got engaged. It didn't last.......

Funny, I got enaged, moved out here, and the engament didn't last but my love for the land never waned..

Those are awesome,thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

That is buff's the magic dragon's baby saying hello Joe, That is a beautiful late sky
Thank you for taking these pictures, we have had what we call a Beaver full Moon the
last 2 Nights, It's time to set your traps for there fur and meat.... True

Here is what I seen..

Late in the season, I see fish in the net at least. :)

Great pictures Joe, Thank You!!!!

You're very welcome Kim.

Nothing quite like a view like that. Never gets old. Thanks for the share.

I had to share, too beautiful not to. :glasses7:

Stunning pics. Perchance is there a blonde stuck in your head?

I didn't see the woman at first Joe, but I took a second look and I did see it. I used the MeMike technique to help out our less creative friends (or less horny friends) but it is pretty clear to me what you saw.

I didn't use the second picture, I think I used the first one, but I can see her in all three.

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 85
Rock on!

(You know without pictures, it didn't happen...:glasses7:)

lol! I might have her model the new staircase to storage I installed last week :)

I didn't see the woman at first Joe, but I took a second look and I did see it. I used the MeMike technique to help out our less creative friends (or less horny friends) but it is pretty clear to me what you saw.

I didn't use the second picture, I think I used the first one, but I can see her in all three.

Yep, that's her! :p

-
Back