More Craigslist uselessness....

-
I certainly would not have done that body kit...but the Ferrari 308 kit is almost indistinguishable from a real one.

I certainly would not have done that body kit...but the Ferrari 308 kit is almost indistinguishable from a real one.

I just did some googling and I'm impressed. From what I can tell the main differences are the curvature of the back glass and the vent windows which the fiero doesn't have. Some body kits are pretty awesome!

Yeah why ?!?
Theres plenty of fiero rebody kits that actually look good. This one isnt it.

Love that rough as a cob tech 4 tho.

Plus why take a low sporty looking car and make it look like a jeep?!?

Looks like a Jeep in the making to me, heck, put it on a 4 wheel drive chassis and go with that body and hit the trails

Yeah why ?!?
Theres plenty of fiero rebody kits that actually look good. This one isnt it.

Love that rough as a cob tech 4 tho.

Plus why take a low sporty looking car and make it look like a jeep?!?

I agree #-o

One has to wonder, if that kit is the only one they ever sold LMAO

Seller says:

"You won't see another one around."

I'm like, "Thank Gawud for small favors."

About 20 years ago I worked with a guy who did the Ferrari conversion on his Fiero. I remember that it was a sweet looking car and got all kinds of attention at every stop light (it's not often you see a Ferrari in Detroit (real or otherwise)). On the downside, I also remember that it rode like a frickin' tank on those streets. I also remember that he never called it a Ferrari or a Fiero. He always referred to it as "the replica". Cool car.

Kit cars can be had for many different tastes. Depending on your taste and budget, the sky's the limit. I found this one:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 272
Well, at least ONE person liked it, evidently. LOL

You ever seen a Pontiac Toejam? Sorry, Pontiac Tojan. I always make that mistake...
It looks like a poorly put together kit car, but apparently it was a "factory" option. I say factory,
even though it was a third-party shop that put the kit on a factory Trans Am.

Attachments

• Pontiac-Tojan-front1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 174
Probably catch on fire like a lot of the others did. I know guys that have Fieros, but the moment I first saw one I thought, girls car.

You ever seen a Pontiac Toejam? Sorry, Pontiac Tojan. I always make that mistake...
It looks like a poorly put together kit car, but apparently it was a "factory" option. I say factory,
even though it was a third-party shop that put the kit on a factory Trans Am.

Looks like a late model dirt track car.

-
Back