More Farmtruck

-
Damn dude, that truck is a badd *** sleeper! The first clip of it spanking the Vette is the best!!!

Im sorry, and I know its a chevy, but its wicked!!!!! You have to really try to get a truck to hook like that thing! It sounds like its turn some serious RPMs. I can appreciate all things fast. I want a dodge version!

Im sorry, and I know its a chevy, but its wicked!!!!! You have to really try to get a truck to hook like that thing! It sounds like its turn some serious RPMs. I can appreciate all things fast. I want a dodge version!
There are sum neat rides with all the manufacturers.(us).I got a friend whom is working on a 78 Dodge Short bed.

Big Dummy rubbing that Bo tie in our faces lol j/k cool vid. Got an et on the truck? i want to know if i hunt him down or hide from him lol

Yeah you should beat him no problem, if you ever race tell him he can haul cotton you will haul ***. LOL

Big Dummy rubbing that Bo tie in our faces lol j/k cool vid. Got an et on the truck? i want to know if i hunt him down or hide from him lol

Bring your benjamins, dude has been around for a long time he used to run it with a Papa Jon's pizza light on the roof and the dog ALWAYS got to ride (get PETA on Rich) lmao!

Heres a clip from Pinks in Memphis looks like 10.53

Who says that was a balls to the walls pass tho? the truck is still being street raced so I'd be kinda suprised if he was making all out passes with the clocks on even for Pinks. Just sayin.

Here's how we do farm trucks in WI, it actually is lisenced as dual purpose and can leagally haul 10k, just a stock 305 with 283 heads, really brought the compression up, don't believe me ask him LOL 8) it's a friend of mines' and he's still trying to get it to hook, as soon as it unloads the rear end it's spinnin but hey it's fun to ride in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkstzMkhyKg&NR=1

-
Back