More Gen 3 questions

-
VRC fabbed one for me too...

484f52d9.jpg

Before i ask what might seem like a dumb question - please remember - I have never seen a Gen 3 hemi outside of a car - and those I have seen have been factory stock.

I'm an "LA" man ...never done anything outside of an LA small block.

OK - here's the bit I'm struggling with...

Does the "air con delete" pulley also provide a link point so you can remove the Power steer pump as well?

So by fitting the a/c delete pulley - you can remove both the ac pump and the power steer pump?

Before i ask what might seem like a dumb question - please remember - I have never seen a Gen 3 hemi outside of a car - and those I have seen have been factory stock.

Does the "air con delete" pulley also provide a link point so you can remove the Power steer pump as well?

So by fitting the a/c delete pulley - you can remove both the ac pump and the power steer pump?

Yes.

Rat Patrol said:

Here's a picture of the front of the motor. This is with the a/c already deleted. As you can see, you don't need a pulley to delete it. Just remove the a/c pump and get a shorter belt. But for the power steering, you need some type of delete. Some people have fabbed there own. S&P makes one and so does bouchillon performance.

Attachments

• image-999010487.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 157
-
Back