More good news from Keystone Raceway Park

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It looks like I’ll be able to continue to get 10% of coupons. Thanks Summit Racing.

Kicking off our 2024 Sponsor Spotlight

We are happy to announce our continued partnership with Summit Racing Equipment. Summit Racing Equipment is one of the largest sponsors of all types of motorsports in the country, including but not limited to all 3 drag racing sanctioning bodies. Summit Racing Equipment has a large range of products for every type of motorsports, hot rods, cruisers, and daily drivers.

Summit Racing Equipment is our right lane sponsor as well as an associate sponsor for our Stone Jug Championship Series, 660 Junior Dragster Nationals and Ghosts, Goblins & Gearheads races as well as our annual racers and hall of fame banquet, for which they also provide prizes and gift certificates.

Summit Racing Equipment
1200 Southeast Ave.
Tallmadge, OH 44278
330-630-0250
www.summitracing.com

Thank you, Summit Racing Equipment along with all of our other partners who continue to help support our sport. If you are interested in becoming a partner of Keystone Raceway Park, please call 724-668-7600 or email [email protected]

IMG_1357.jpeg

Maybe they'll be nice enough to hand out cash and free part coupons for people like myself.

It looks like I’ll be able to continue to get 10% of coupons. Thanks Summit Racing.

Kicking off our 2024 Sponsor Spotlight

We are happy to announce our continued partnership with Summit Racing Equipment. Summit Racing Equipment is one of the largest sponsors of all types of motorsports in the country, including but not limited to all 3 drag racing sanctioning bodies. Summit Racing Equipment has a large range of products for every type of motorsports, hot rods, cruisers, and daily drivers.

Summit Racing Equipment is our right lane sponsor as well as an associate sponsor for our Stone Jug Championship Series, 660 Junior Dragster Nationals and Ghosts, Goblins & Gearheads races as well as our annual racers and hall of fame banquet, for which they also provide prizes and gift certificates.

Summit Racing Equipment
1200 Southeast Ave.
Tallmadge, OH 44278
330-630-0250
www.summitracing.com

Thank you, Summit Racing Equipment along with all of our other partners who continue to help support our sport. If you are interested in becoming a partner of Keystone Raceway Park, please call 724-668-7600 or email [email protected]

View attachment 1716196361
When does racing start up over in your area ?

When does racing start up over in your area ?

I didn’t see a complete schedule yet but probably test n tunes in April

I just took a fast look on Facebook and one of the three big Michael beard races is in April so maybe March. I usually don’t attend the early test n tunes. Actually I rarely hit any.

IMG_1368.jpeg

Numidia is having a big $ bracket race memorial day weekend. May make the trip down from Maine to attend if I decide not to go to Lebanon Valley that weekend.

Is Keystone having a Mopar race this year ? I went to two of the Chrysler Classic races they had years ago and am considering a trip to the area again. I am originally from Pittsburgh : born there (in Bellevue 1954 ) and graduated high school ( North Hills H.S. 1972 ) there and my parents are buried there , I haven't been there in years if I could combine racing with the trip it would be great!

Is Keystone having a Mopar race this year ? I went to two of the Chrysler Classic races they had years ago and am considering a trip to the area again. I am originally from Pittsburgh : born there (in Bellevue 1954 ) and graduated high school ( North Hills H.S. 1972 ) there and my parents are buried there , I haven't been there in years if I could combine racing with the trip it would be great!
I'm sure they will. They generally do but call it Mopar vs the world because I think the turnout of just Mopar was dwindling. That being said, keystone even on regular race day's, has a pretty decent amount of Mopar racer's.

Sorry I missed this but i
See it’s been answered. I’ll post up a schedule in the racing section for keystone when I see one. It’s usually as close to Father’s Day as they can get it.

-
Back