-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have made the decision to lighten up and dispose of a good deal of my license plate collections. I will be listing everything on ebay this week that doesn't get sold in the next day or so.
I have nearly complete 1952 & 1956 runs. That would be a tag from each state for those years. I also have most of the Canadian tags for those years also. If you were born in those years, or have a '52 or '56 auto you would like a tag for - speak up. Condition varies from excellent, to just fair. Prices will vary, some are a lot easier to get than others!
When/if I list on ebay I will start them all at $5 each, but I know what they should bring. I will be fair, selling on here doesn't incur the selling fees and we can both win on that.
I have a lot of Georgia tags from the 80's & 90's and a lot of speciality tags if you are interested. Some of those are going on ebay this week also.
I have a large collection of "farm" tags, from maybe 30 states and Canada. Probably won't get those on ebay this week, but if you have an interest in this please let me know. Later I will probably start listing European and Austrailian tags - so if you have an interest, you know the drill.
Pics are available.
Thanks,
C

Added Sunday AM, about 6 or 7 from each year are actually earlier tags with '52 or '56 tabs. Most of the tabs are affixed with small stove bolts so I do have a few '51, '55's...

Swinger, $7.50 plus the ride.
Thanks,
C

Attachments

• DSC01155.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 205
ZZ Top fan, about 150 pics! Which ones would you like to see?
Dartman, here is a very nice '56 NB. Take $15 plus postage.
Thanks,
C

Attachments

• DSC01137.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 198
DartSwinger, I don't know that Florida has a specific farm tag like many other states have. I do have one of the Florida "agriculture" tags. I think that is what it is, I can post up a pic if you want.
Sorry, but I don't have an arrivealive tag either...
Thanks,
C

Sorry Bob, don't have. I will get you an email of another OK collector though who can probably help you out.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back