More of my home made furniture.

-
I enjoy making wood furniture as a hobby, as my late father was a very talented wood carver and I find it brings back lots of memories working in the shop.....anyway I have to say that what you make is very impressive, it is truly imaginative and very creative....excellent style and keep up the good work and keep us posted with pics

P.S. I made end tables, coffee table and entertainment unit when the old ***** left me, it sure kept my mind off of the breakup and I didn't like the crap she bought anyway

lets see some pics of your work. I enjoy seeing others work.

Man I love all the furniture you have built
Has given me a ton of ideas for stuff for me
Looks to be coming along nicely. Will definitely follow this more closely

Man I love all the furniture you have built
Has given me a ton of ideas for stuff for me
Looks to be coming along nicely. Will definitely follow this more closely

thanks man. i work so much that i hardly get any time to work on my stuff. i try to get a lil bit done every night though.

WHOA!!!! A SINK for a garage? Am I seeing that right or should I go have a few shots of Jack Daniel's to have an excuse?

THATS totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!:cheers:

WHOA!!!! A SINK for a garage? Am I seeing that right or should I go have a few shots of Jack Daniel's to have an excuse?

THATS totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!:cheers:

lol no that is going to be my new tv stand for my bachelor pad. go ahead and have a few shots anyways though. couple for me too.

lil more progress. figured out how im going to finish the inside of the doors. also changed the center door knob because it just wasnt perfect.

sure id make one for someone if they wanted one. it wont be cheap though. i have ALOT of time in the tv stand. the end tables could be done for a fair price as they are less labor intensive. what you got in mind?

got a little more done this weekend. got the middle drop down door hinge/travel limiter mech. figured out and fabbed up.

[ame=http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/johnnydart_photo/IMG_0624_zps4e39e36b.mp4]
th_IMG_0624_zps4e39e36b.jpg
[/ame]

each time I re visit this thread I am amazed at your creativity and skills :supz:

each time I re visit this thread I am amazed at your creativity and skills :supz:

appreciate the kind words memike. I just needa get this thing done and into the house. race season is here and my car is about 90% ready for the track and i been side tracked on these furniture projects. I dont get much time to play in the garage lately so i make slow progress.

-
Back