Mopar Nationals 012rev2.jpg

Mopar Nationals 022rev1.jpg

Mopar Nationals 023rev1.jpg

Mopar Nationals 027rev1.jpg

Mopar Nationals 049rev1.jpg

Mopar Nationals 062rev1.jpg

Mopar Nationals 077rev1.jpg

Mopar Nationals 072rev1.jpg

And a few more....yeah I know on the 'Cuda, not an A-Body, but sweet nonetheless...can't get more to upload....

MoparNats2009 014.jpg

MoparNats2009 018.jpg

cool pics!! ... I saw every one of those cars when we were there..lol.. thanks for sharing.. Monica is all jealous now, she wanted so bad to get a pic of that car shooting flames out, but never managed to get one.. LOL

No problem I wish I would have known who some of the members were to meet in person. Nice Dart BTW

Thanks!! (assuming you were talking about my Dart...lol) .. I wished the same thing while I was there, that I could meet other FABO members.. apparently there were a bunch of us there.. There is always next year

Here's a few of mine. I took more shots in the parking lot of the motel than I did at the show. The red 66 Dart is from Marshall County in Iowa. Maybe Convertriple knows who owns it. toolman

More for you guys. The Plum Crazy Cuda was bought by a friend of mine. It was found at Carlisle and delivered to the Nats. We cruised in it and trailered it home. Nice ride!!!!!!!!! toolman

Thanks for sharing some great pictures :cheers: That yellow 71 or so black vinyl top barracuda looks just like my old 70 barracuda=P~ Lot's of good memories :happy10::happy10:

Great pics guys! Maybe i'll try and make it out there sometime.

-
Back