Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I am trying to get out of debt and am also moving and have no need for some of my tools. I have sold a few already and have more to sell. Asking prices are including shipping to the lower 48. I will ship to other places, but ask that the buyer pays at least 50% of shipping in those cases.

Here is this weeks batch;
Four Piece crow bar set. Very little use. I paid over $130 for this set. I would like to get $100
DSCN2559.jpg

Ratcheting angle screwdriver. Has been used, but not a ton. I also have the extension. This is a very nice driver. W/ extension I am into it around $100, I would like $65
DSCN2558.jpg

Half inch drive ratchet with almost no use. I paid $119 for it and would really like to get $100 back. Half inch impact extension set also with very little use. I paid $115 and would like to get $100 back. Half inch impact deep standard sockets with use, but in good condition. I paid over $200 for this set and would like to get $150 back. I will sell all three of these items as a package deal for $320.
DSCN2557.jpg

DSCN2556.jpg

I may also consider trading these tools for wheels for my wagon. I would like 15"s or 17"s. Prefer cragar's, Slotts, TQ's, or solid centerlines. May also consider chrome magnum 500's. Sizes I would like are 15x7's and 15x8's or 17x7 and 17x8's. Let me know what you have. I will also have some more tools coming up including some none snap on ones.

Thanks, Jeremy
I prefer PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back