More UTG ignorance and mis-information

-
In an attempt to share an opinion based on the first post, I do believe that Slughammer engine is a 180 HP smogger 383 from the 70s with a bunch of eye candy bolted to it like, chrome valve covers, headers, tunnel ram....etc. Uncle Tony's viewers are so inept that they hear 383 and think "Road Runner " engine (335 HP) they do not know any better and this is why Tony gets away with his nonsense...these folks dont understand automotive basics so Uncle tonys line of bull sounds like rocket scientist dialogue to them...:)
"I could say more but I wont"
That lasted a long time :)

Keep watching and reading the comments at UTG. Keep us posted here. Not that I even need to state that.
In an attempt to share an opinion based on the first post, I do believe that Slughammer engine is a 180 HP smogger 383 from the 70s with a bunch of eye candy bolted to it like, chrome valve covers, headers, tunnel ram....etc. Uncle Tony's viewers are so inept that they hear 383 and think "Road Runner " engine (335 HP) they do not know any better and this is why Tony gets away with his nonsense...these folks dont understand automotive basics so Uncle tonys line of bull sounds like rocket scientist dialogue to them...:)
Keep watching and reading the comments at UTG. Keep us posted here. Not that I even need to state that.
BTW...you do realize that when you do that you are supporting him?!?!?!?! :rofl:

BTW...you do realize that when you do that you are supporting him?!?!?!?! :rofl:
He has a crush on him.... he wants us to click to make tony more money.... Probably has a thing for old guys that smell like a wet ashtray and canned catfood.. :)

I have bought parts from him and they were as advertised. Sometimes I do watch, but I’m one of the guys that payed 200 to ride around Laguna Seca with Carroll Shelby in his first cobra. I’m not saying that Tony is in the same league but that car is a tin can on wheels. It’s entertainment if you take it to heart it’s on you.
I'd pay that for that ride, how many folks get to ride with a Legend in a Legendary car on a Legendary road course????? I think I paid more than triple that doing a Skip Barber event out there in '08, what a great freakin' track that is, kickin' *** in an open-wheel car was awesome to do there!!! i don't think They offer that there any longer, if it's still Mazda Raceway Park, Laguna Seca.......:(

I'd pay that for that ride, how many folks get to ride with a Legend in a Legendary car on a Legendary road course????? I think I paid more than triple that doing a Skip Barber event out there in '08, what a great freakin' track that is, kickin' *** in an open-wheel car was awesome to do there!!! i don't think They offer that there any longer, if it's still Mazda Raceway Park, Laguna Seca.......:(
Would ya pay Uncle Tony for a ride in Bottle rocket around the parade fields at Carlisle ...? :lol:

-
Back