Most annoying groups of car owners!

-
That's why I never eat breakfast....you never know who's pissing in it.

Could have been myself for all I know.

Wheeeee it's good to be the best.

Sorry, I have to disagree with Mopar's being #1. Having come over from Chevys (& still dabble in them) I have to say 'vette owner's are #1. While Mopar guys may be purists, quirky & at times over anlytical, they don't come NEAR the high-handed attitude that 'vette owners do-even when theyy're among other Chevy guys!
I always say Corvette's are like a pair of jeans----the a$$hole's on the inside..........

That has to go to women in minivans - again with the cell phone stuck to the ear.......... .

We call them Vanrockets...going like hell with the kids strapped in...

We also notice if we are in the duster or stang..everybody that has a tiny car has to pass you ...

Grassy

K i just gotta say the most annoying driver for me is the young female in thier teens or early 20's. I've seen some real bonehead moves from this crowd,mostly really dangerous stuff like cutting folks off and just being super agressive. And they tend to drive peppy little import cars,mostly jap stuff. Not really to do with some vette owners make believe list of annoying car guys,but I thought I'd throw it out there.

K i just gotta say the most annoying driver for me is the young female in thier teens or early 20's. I've seen some real bonehead moves from this crowd,mostly really dangerous stuff like cutting folks off and just being super agressive. And they tend to drive peppy little import cars,mostly jap stuff. Not really to do with some vette owners make believe list of annoying car guys,but I thought I'd throw it out there.

and then THEY get mad when THEY hit YOU, because it's your fault for being stopped at the red light when they want to got 65 in 25... I've been there before. :protest:

Really? NO Camaro or Corvette owners? Hmmm must be a GM consiracy since they were the fastest cars ever made!
To me its the group of people that bring a new or late model vehicle to a show and get pissed when they don't win with a stock car!

The over programmed diesel truck guys are a pita also. I love a Cummins truck but when it's pushing more fuel out the exhaust than it burning, that's annoying. Add to that 5" exhaust pipes that drown out even the boom box crowd and geez, enough already!!

wait a minute, im running a 5 inch exhaust on my truck, i wanted the same size exhaust as the outlet on my bottom turbo, plus im running a 63 inch donaldson on it. not all diesels with a 5inch exhaust is poser or annoying.

Chevelle owners, Ricer's, White trash bull balled diesel truck, Viper/prowler pricks. The straw hat wearing "I paid x at barris jackson" trailer queen old farts. And middle age crisis satin jacket wearing corvette owners.

I'm wavin my flag!!!! I am proud to be a Mopar Man.....I'd have to agree with the author of that article though some mopar guys are assholes and the like with diffrent brands..he wasn't off base and being an a body owner I'm sure you have seen other above an a bodie owner throw a cloud above your rainbow.......just callin it like I see it

I 100% agree that the Neon/SRT4 fanboys are friggen obnoxious, though I would put them in the same group as the civic guys. Guarantee most people who owned riced out neons couldn't give two craps about "mopar."

These guys are right in there with them too, cavaliers lol

JDM Cavalier! WTF? JDM = Japanese Domestic Market... where are Cavalier parts made?

Each marque has their "heroes".

Chevy has the Corvette owners - I love the remark about the middle aged folks with thier Satin jackets, there is a whole group I see at a monthly car show here.

Ford has the Shelby/Cobra crowd.

Mopar has the E-Body guys and the restoration freaks.

I actually had an E-body guy at a car club meeting once tell me I should pull the 440 from my car because it was not original and my car would be worth more with the correct 318 2bbl in it. That was after he went through great lengths to explain that the factory did not offer that engine in the '68. I looked at him like he was smoking crack. I told him that Plymouth did not offer the option so I took it upon myself and made some motor mounts out of 3/8 plate because it was what I wanted. I then asked if he wanted to run my car with his V code Chally...

I also love the guys who have to have a "HP2" block or other performance 440. Wasn't the HP2 mark a reference to the distributor? And six pack crank and rods? Why, because I want more rotating mass?

Sorry - off on a tangent now...

Thats awesome Im glad we are annoying this is the only group were mopar is for ever mopar doesnt mater what it is. Chevy guy spplit themselves up crvettes chevelle nova cameros. Ford guys are either mustangs or the other guys. The rest of them dont matter. Mopar are mopars it doesnt matter if its a neon or a custom cuda or a hunred point super bee we are all mopar guys and stick together.

To take the poll seriously .... the most anoying group has to be the kids with the boom boxes and fart pipe rice burners. A close second would be anyone so adicted to their cell phone that they are oblivious to the world around them - followed third by people driving Lexus, Beemers and Benzs - that have the cell phones stuck to their ear...
Most dangerous person on the road ??? Not the anoying kids with the loud stereos and fart pipes. That has to go to women in minivans or SUVs - again with the cell phone stuck to the ear.......... especially when they are in or near a shopping center parking lot.

I'm with you stump,...Fortunatly the roads up here are not kind to the kids with the fast and frivolous,...most of the vette owners up here are retired now,...It's they're new york city wives with the benz-o-beemers on the phones who look down there noses at you. They really love It when you roll into the country store for your coffee and paper in your Ram with a flowmaster.

I guess jealousy rears its ugly head again

Indeed it does fklskv, lmfao...

"Lots of engines make brutal horsepower, Top fuel only uses the most Brutal--
a Hemi design head regardless of brand applique"

Hmmm, Guys & Dolls--- wasn't the Hemi a MaMopar design?

P.s., (to the naysayers, don't start on pentroof , its still a Hemi design).

Sorry. Alas--- I digress---,

To the OP,

"Hail wee dun knead all dem thar fasnarrs, metrik sav us som wait"

Buhahahahahaha

Got a chuckle out of all of this. True, someone must have head firmly imbedded in their exit chute to miss the Korvette Krowd. The winner in the massed produced crowd in my experience are the Porsche Pricks. They are fine road cars, but most of them have been to speed once (if at all) to find the driver's limits and never returned to that velocity again.

HA HA HA HA!!!
This thread and scene still crack me up!!!
I'm still suprised we were so far down on the list though!

Love this movie too! It's so I dumb I totally crack up. ABB can't stand to watch it! LMAO!!

Quote from the list again!;
"nobody pisses on your breakfast cereal like a Mopar fan. It's your kind of devotion that gives the world some of the most committed, passionate gearheads out there, but please, baby Jesus, if you stop telling me about the ram air effect on your Dodge Polara, I swear I'll do anything you want."

Love it!
Can't get enough of it!!!
LMAO!:toothy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVJSEEOybIw&feature=related"]Baby Jesus Prayer (Edited for Church) - YouTube[/ame]

I sent a tweet to Chrysler about being the most annoying car owners and they replied, "That last line sums up the honor: "some of the most committed, passionate gearheads out there".
Makes me proud to be a Mopar owner.

The over programmed diesel truck guys are a pita also. I love a Cummins truck but when it's pushing more fuel out the exhaust than it burning, that's annoying. Add to that 5" exhaust pipes that drown out even the boom box crowd and geez, enough already!!

Woah,woah,woah,
as an avid Mopar/Cummins fan saying a straight piped Cummins is annoying is like sayin the sound of a piped Harley is annoying.

As far as posing,..... some of these "overchipped" trucks have......a 360ci engine pumping out in excess of 1200+hp and 2000ft/lbs+ and are running high 9's in the quarter. To do this with a 7000lb vehicle is down right cool in my books.

The asshat posturing beside us last weekend in his brand new Z06 found this out the hard way

D

-
Back