most desirable car/engine combo...

-

MTmopars

Reaction score
Power Nation question of the week...

Now if that isn't bad enough, I was made aware of this error via Facebook post. The comments are just as erroneous! "No Cuda before 70" "69 hemi cuda was a factory racecar"

Attachments

• IMG_101359781134210.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 256
I will say this. That factory 69 Hemi Cuda was a rare car!

I'm no expert but 99% sure they did have a 69 Cuda but it wasn't an E body.
No Hemi option in 69 even for a factory race car far as I know.

On the Mustang I would think the 429 Boss would be more desirable than the 428.

Power Nation question of the week...

Now if that isn't bad enough, I was made aware of this error via Facebook post. The comments are just as erroneous! "No Cuda before 70" "69 hemi cuda was a factory racecar"

Hurst made the '68 426 Barracuda along with the Dart........none for '69.
But there was an A-body Cuda in '69 ....just not the the more commonly known E-body '70 version.

Can't believe everything you read...lol

Sadly, I didn't think Plymouth made ANY Hemi powered Muscle cars till 71......Factory that is........I don't think any of the rest was matching numbers as said there in that question......Plymouth NEVER used the Hemi or ANY of the "Hemi family Tree" till 71......And by that time, the Hemis were gone because of emissions!

Custom fitted with a Hemi, sure thing I'd take one.......... the rest will only dream of being what that Hemi powered Cuda was/is to this day!

Sadly, I didn't think Plymouth made ANY Hemi powered Muscle cars till 71......Factory that is........I don't think any of the rest was matching numbers as said there in that question......Plymouth NEVER used the Hemi or ANY of the "Hemi family Tree" till 71......And by that time, the Hemis were gone because of emissions!

Custom fitted with a Hemi, sure thing I'd take one.......... the rest will only dream of being what that Hemi powered Cuda was/is to this day!

Not sure what I'm reading here

No plymouth Hemi cars till 71?

Am I reading this right

What about the 66 belvedere Hemi Car that Vic Holley bought new and it is still in Ingals, In.

And the 67 GTX that Virgil bought with a Hemi and 4 speed

And Tom's 68 Hemi Roadrunner

And the 70 Hemi Cuda that I passed on for $6,000 in 1986, thought it was too much money.

Well yes they did build Hemi cars before 1971

-
Back