Most neglected project cars !

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I am storing a 55 chebby two door post.I watched this car go together in 89,homebuilt.Home narrowed 9 inch,4500 stall.Fenderwell headers,12.5 comp,Big solid cam (355 inch).Glass tilt front end.Love this car!They bring it to my shop,pay me to store it.They pick up a steel crank small journal 327 Chevy,Pick uo some done Brodix sprint car heads.Ready to go.Now I cannot get any help from them to finish it! I am not complaining,just curious if anyone has run into the same,thanks.:banghead:

well no one has payed me to do a car for them but ive seen alot of good cars going to the dran

They are friends of mine.I am storing for them,I consider them family.Thanks for responding,D/D.

Only my own projects . Haven't touched it since 09 , when I got laid off . Now I'm too busy !

Attachments

• DSCF0411_0006_006.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 454
  • DSCF0412_0004_004.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCF0413_0005_005.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF0414_0003_003.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 480
To me a neglected project car is one that sits out in a field next to a sprinkler for 20 years and then a buddy drags it your garage and wants to do a restoration on it. Just kidding Jeremy. I am doing all of metal work, body work and paint on Jmacsmopars 73 340 4 speed dart sport and boy is it rusty. This is the car peeking out from behind that tree.

Attachments

• stuff56072mod.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 442
To me a neglected project car is one that sits out in a field next to a sprinkler for 20 years and then a buddy drags it your garage and wants to do a restoration on it. Just kidding Jeremy. I am doing all of metal work, body work and paint on Jmacsmopars 73 340 4 speed dart sport and boy is it rusty. This is the car peeking out from behind that tree.

It could always be worse..

plytree.jpg

did an inventory over the weekend . 873 kits , plus the 300 I have in cases or working on .

Just wait till I drag that Coronet R/T home. :) Then I'll have to trade you the dart to restore it. hahaha! It's sad that those cars sit there and rot. I have seen way to many neglected project cars in my days. But recently, there have been a lot that have been started and have a lot done that just can't be finished due to the nations situation.

Well, I have a friend that has owned a 1968 Formula "S" 383 4 spd convertible since 1972 when it was taken off the road due to a little fender bender. He bought it then and stored it in the garage of a rental house he owned until 2010 when he brought it home to his barn. Still sitting there in the same condition it has been in since 1972, even though I helped him round up all the necessary pieces to redo the front end. Still in original paint and all original running gear and would be one of the very few survivors of the breed. I have tried many times to buy that car, and even offered all 3 of my current cars as trade, but no, it's not for sale!!! ARRRGGGHHH!! Does this car count?? Geof

Just wait till I drag that Coronet R/T home. :) Then I'll have to trade you the dart to restore it. hahaha! It's sad that those cars sit there and rot. I have seen way to many neglected project cars in my days. But recently, there have been a lot that have been started and have a lot done that just can't be finished due to the nations situation.

Just giving you a hard time. Actually your car is solid in the frame rails and that is important. When I get back from Kansas we will get after it again.

Not a neglected project car but a neglected finished car. Back in 84 I ran across a guy at a cruise with a 67 Barracuda fastback, 340 with a 671 on it. It was absolutely beautiful. Happen to run in to him again on 01 when he was renting an apartment my boss owned. Asked him about the cuda and he said it had been in a storage place in the city for about 12 years and he hadn't even seen it for a few. last I heard it is still sitting there.

Theres no way they can be real birds..And if they are find owner and shoot him in the head as you will be doing the Mopar community a favor.Sorry for the rage.

Theres no way they can be real birds..And if they are find owner and shoot him in the head as you will be doing the Mopar community a favor.Sorry for the rage.
hate to be the one to tell ya this but there real birds lol :eek:ops:

Post up some pix of the 55 Chevy.
Mopar board or not, 55 Chevys are way cool.

George

-
Back