Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm from Central Connecticut, and will post pics upon request. or email

make me some offers!!!

3spd trans with bell housing and shift rods from a 69 valiant slant 6

741 case open, i think 2.73 gears

742 case posi with 3.23, 10 spline pinion

small bolt pattern a-body 8-3/4 axles (pair)

73 dart power steering box

new clutch 4-speed clutch for for 10.5 bell housing from brewers performance.

4-speed shifter mount new from brewers performance

New mopar 4-speed tunnel hump for 67-73 a-bodies

1966 4-speed cast iron case and tail, a-833 transmission, it has new syncros and bearings in it, cleaned up from bearing retainer. 23 input and 26 spline output. i have not painted it yet. new seals and gaskets, purchased parts from brewers.

NRS cast alumini valve covers for LA style heads. (not sure who they are)

spool type engine mounts for small block, new

a set of magnum cast iron heads part ch318a. ported bowls and 1.92 intake valves. ran on fresh engine for 200 miles. they have guide plates and studs for roller rockers (crower 1.6) which can go with the heads.

2 stock flexplates for magnum engines external balance.

thanks
Ross

"742 case posi with 3.23, 10 spline pinion" condition? pics? How much?

"spool type engine mounts for small block, new" pics? 360 or 318? How much?

sorry everyone, i was away for the weekend.

discharger1332< what would you like prices on?

Dusteriffic< "742 case" i got with my car, it was in the trunk, i was told it was a fresh rebuild. and i can say though its not paitned the gears and posi look fresh. $100
> the "spool engine mounts", i'm not positive on which engine they are for, i'll have to research that for you, and $40, they are new.

and whats the best way to post photos on this site, because i always have some issue where i cant.....

and whats the best way to post photos on this site, because i always have some issue where i cant.....

Post up to picasa web albums (free from google). Open pic in web album and in this order: click the "link to this photo" blue script on lower right of screen. Choose size 400 or 640 works pretty good for big items, and then check "image only" now you can click in the "Embed image" box and the entire link will highlight. Do a Ctrl+C to copy link and past it between
tags. Your pic will appear where the tags are in the post

Still waiting on pics of the NRS valve covers. Did you try sending the to me via PM? I also PM'd you my email addy, try sending them there.

Thanks,

Bill

What type of clutch, kit or just clutch disk? sending pm...

Butch

I meant to write clutch "FORK" , i do not have a clutch kit. sorry for the mix up

Luck13, pm me with an email so i can send you good photos.

dusteriffic, i did get the pm and i sent you a photo the other day. email will be a better way for me. work has been crazy lately and i've been working 14 hour days.

demonracer, i thought i pm'd the photo, but i will email it to you this time.

I saw the picture of the valve covers on your public profile. The question now is, how much shipped to 77306 TX & do you take Paypal?

Thanks,

Bill S.

I meant to write clutch "FORK" , i do not have a clutch kit. sorry for the mix up

Luck13, pm me with an email so i can send you good photos.

dusteriffic, i did get the pm and i sent you a photo the other day. email will be a better way for me. work has been crazy lately and i've been working 14 hour days.

demonracer, i thought i pm'd the photo, but i will email it to you this time.

Sorry, bro, never got the email. Try again please. Don't know your email address. My email address was correct in my past PM. Still interested. Money waiting for the right parts.

I'm from Central Connecticut, and will post pics upon request. or email

make me some offers!!!

3spd trans with bell housing and shift rods from a 69 valiant slant 6

741 case open, i think 2.73 gears

742 case posi with 3.23, 10 spline pinion

small bolt pattern a-body 8-3/4 axles (pair)

73 dart power steering box

4-speed shifter mount new from brewers performance

New mopar 4-speed tunnel hump for 67-73 a-bodies

1966 4-speed cast iron case and tail, a-833 transmission, it has new syncros and bearings in it, cleaned up from bearing retainer. 23 input and 26 spline output. i have not painted it yet. new seals and gaskets, purchased parts from brewers.

NRS cast alumini valve covers for LA style heads. (not sure who they are)

spool type engine mounts for small block, new

a set of magnum cast iron heads part ch318a. ported bowls and 1.92 intake valves. ran on fresh engine for 200 miles. they have guide plates and studs for roller rockers (crower 1.6) which can go with the heads.

2 stock flexplates for magnum engines external balance.

thanks
Ross

UPDATE ON PARTS LIST

nrs valve covers SOLD.

742 case PENDING
Spool type engine mounts PENDING

the 4-speed clutch is actually a New FORK from brewers,

I also have a set nice set of GTS emblems which i believe are for a DART, jest remembered i had them. i can email pics to who wants them.

thanks for having patience with a FABO Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back