Motor is in...like in June.

-

Mick Semantel

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I'm an idiot and didn't know how to post pics. here are a few shots we took while pulling the old /6 and dropping the 360. Feels good doing it myself. Had a lot of fun with my Dad and wife, drank a lot of beer. Enjoy.

2007_0512May070005.jpg

2007_0512May070019.jpg

2007_0512May070031.jpg

2007_0526May2070027.jpg

2007_0526May2070029.jpg

2007_0526May2070043.jpg

2007_0724July20070080.jpg

That puppy looks good in there. That should really wake up your ride. Where did you get the radiator? Looks nice. Mike

I bought the radiator from MAS. A pretty good price too. $160.00. I'm still running the 7 1/4 rear and the slant 6 torsion bars. Makes for an interesting ride.

I'm looking for a radiator for my car as well. $160 sounds good. I'll have to check that out. Better get an 8 1/4 or an 8 3/4 before you start pushing it. Mike

That's what it is all about ... having fun tooling on the car with family and friends. Oh ya ... the beer is always a bonus! ;-)

I have the 8 1/4 in the garage reay to go. I'm more worried about my wife. She LOVE's the horse power. I have to keep reminding her it's not a drag racer, just a cruiser.

I have the 8 1/4 in the garage reay to go. I'm more worried about my wife. She LOVE's the horse power. I have to keep reminding her it's not a drag racer, just a cruiser.

I think it is time for his/her Darts. I think I know where there is a perfect candidate for that pairing. ;-)

looks real nice! and that interior looks real good also have never seen a real nice benchseat interior in a abody in real life...

QUOTE > Sorry for the delay. I'm an idiot and didn't know how to post pics. here are a few shots we took while pulling the old /6 and dropping the 360. Feels good doing it myself. Had a lot of fun with my Dad and wife, drank a lot of beer. Enjoy. <QUOTE

Mike, I just have to ask. :angel2: I see all three bodies installing the engine in the car, and I'm pretty sure I recogonize your Dad.........but which one is your wife?? :axe: Not that I'm judging your choices or anything, but I'm a might curious type. :binky:

Looks good and shiney!! :)

P.S. -- I see an accident waiting to happen, :) The first post, second pic...someone is getting ready to bite their tongue!! Or is it, "sometimes you just have to hold your mouth just right to make things work" ? :)

Looks good and shiney!! :)

P.S. -- I see an accident waiting to happen, :) The first post, second pic...someone is getting ready to bite their tongue!! Or is it, "sometimes you just have to hold your mouth just right to make things work" ? :)

It's my dad. He has a tendency to hang his tongue out.

QUOTE > Sorry for the delay. I'm an idiot and didn't know how to post pics. here are a few shots we took while pulling the old /6 and dropping the 360. Feels good doing it myself. Had a lot of fun with my Dad and wife, drank a lot of beer. Enjoy. <QUOTE

Mike, I just have to ask. :angel2: I see all three bodies installing the engine in the car, and I'm pretty sure I recogonize your Dad.........but which one is your wife?? :axe: Not that I'm judging your choices or anything, but I'm a might curious type. :binky:

My wife was actually taking some of the pictures. The guy in blue is a friend I was in the Air Force with. I do have a good action photo throwing the bungee cords that had been holding the headers in the engine compartment.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I still have a lot of work to do, but now my wife and I can cruise when ever we can and go to as many shows as we can. I realized it takes more VooDoo then a mechanic. I look at books, and at manuals to figure out problems.That wouldn't work. I would threaten and curse...try different things that woudn't make sense, and behold...the problem would be fixed. Kind of funny in a weird way.

Thanks for the complimants guys. That means alot. I used the schumacher mounts. Real easy to install. Easy directions to read and to follow. I made a couple of templates and taped them on the motor mount and went from there.

Wow, great looking Swinger. I like it a lot.
I`m sure she must turn a lot of heads.

Not to sound like a total noob or anything, but what does MAS stand for? I want that spoiler for my Dart as well

MAS has an ad in Mopar Muscle where they sell fiberglass and other parts. I don't know what it stands for. There number is (651) 644-6811. I think they cost around $69.00.

-
Back