Motor Mount question

-

360Duster75

Reaction score
I am wondering if motor mounts from a Ramcharger would work for a Duster? I do not have the spool mounts i have the flat mounts and need motor mounts asap and cant find any for any A body in stock. The part # i need is 2266 and the ramchargers is 2265. The only difference i can see if the ramchargers has a little more rubber in it.

Even with a ram air hood would still be to high? Has a cut out for the carb and cleaner to go in

Where are you looking? Hell I think our local NAPA stocks 'em

I looked every where literally. Called Advance, Auto Zone, Bumper to Bumper, Oreillys, Napa and none of them had one. They had every mount imaginable for chevy and ford but no mopars but ramchargers. I belive i have the only mopar within 50 miles of my city.

Dude I just picked up 2 from Advance Auto today, they were Anchor parts with part #2266, I ordered them yesterday and picked them up this eve, and I am in Mississippi, not that far away !!!

Don't know if you have them there, but I have had good luck finding motor mounts for my Omni at Checker, I know they are afilliated with one of the others but called Oriellys, Advance, Napa, and Checker was the only one that had them in stock.

Yea checker is in with oriellys. Im not sure but I know my area is a heavy chevy and ford area. I ordered some from bumper to bumper they will be in tomorrow morning then I can finish my engine install and get everything ready to finish up.

Well never mind the stupid old lady at bumper to bumper didn't order them like I told her to. Now I ordered them from oriellys they will be here tomorrow morning. No more business for bumper to bumper from me or anyone I know.

-
Back