motor mounts

-

stinkbug69

Reaction score
i have a all original 63 valiant with a 225 /6. i need to change the oil pan gasket and other gaskets. from what i have heard i need to jack the motor up some, so im gonna go ahead and replace the motor mounts while im in there. where can i get them from?? thanks alot

Be smart; get the ones from www.polybushings.com -- that way you will never again need to change them. The only other option is compressed cow poo ones from India. Much cheaper and still not worthwhile.

Dan is "sorta" correct. The Polly mounts are much better. However, and this is just my take, not everyone can afford (or wants to pay) $100 for a set of mounts. Also a few people have said the poly mounts transmit a fair amount of engine vibration into the car (have no first hand experiance with this). The poly mount should last forever, but the "cowpoo" mounts should last many years (I have them on two of my cars with no problem for over 5 years). Cowpoo mounts can be had here.
http://www.motormounts.net/
Use application for 65 Dadge Dart. I would suggest replaceing the trans mount, also.

-
Back