Motors In !!!!! Pics

-
Car looks beautiful......great job =P~

Question on the engine install. Have never seen it done like that.....where do the rails from the crane connect ?

I like the homemade cradle screwed into the bumper bracket holes.

Do you also have stands with wheels for that piece?

Dam......Just got home from work with 31 reply's,where do I start ?

If you guys want I will do a full re-cap on the tricks of the trade for this type of install.

To everyone,Thank You all for the kind words, really appreciate it !

John

Dam......Just got home from work with 31 reply's,where do I start ?

If you guys want I will do a full re-cap on the tricks of the trade for this type of install.

To everyone,Thank You all for the kind words, really appreciate it !

John

Yes John, PLEASE do, when you find time ? ...I'm lucky enough to have a lift in our shop, so this method is looking sweet ... Awesome job !!!

Kenny

Are you putting headers on or stock manifolds? If headers you should have put them on with the motor that way you don't risk scratching the engine compartment putting them in. Thats what I did when I put my motor in that way. Looks real good by the way,can't wait to see her at the fling.

Are you putting headers on or stock manifolds? If headers you should have put them on with the motor that way you don't risk scratching the engine compartment putting them in. Thats what I did when I put my motor in that way. Looks real good by the way,can't wait to see her at the fling.

I have the 340 hi-po manifolds. The pass side is already on,the dr side will go on after I hook up the steering linkage. Lots of room with the manual box.

Hopefully the car will be done for the Fling. Like everything else, it comes down to $.

faucet pics 527.jpg

-
Back