Mounting Radiator in Front Help

-
bullshit. when you stuff a big block in these cars cooling becomes an issue. it gets to be pretty tight quarters. i had to build an entire cooling system from scratch. this set up works killer but it was no walk in the park finding fans that would fit and deliver the air flow.

well sir I have had 4 big block darts and dusters with no issues.and 2of them were 60 over 12 to 1 motors.and usually run a 2 inch. spaser with that 7 blade stainless fan.if your having cooling trouble with a big block something else is wrong...I hate to see you go throw all that expense if you don't need to..if its to close do you have the trans setting in the stock trans mount if so you should have about 4 to 6 inch in front of your water pump If memory serves me right..that and a 180deg.stat.you should be race ready..just trying to help not trying to start an argument......hell if you can put a hemi in them with no issue why can't you do a bigblock...hope this helps Artie

i have zero cooling issues. my system cost me less then $300 and works flawlessy. i have the schmacher conversion mounts and the factory trans mount. in my car i have 2 3/4" between the radiator and the core of the radiator. i didnt say it cant be done. im saying that this is how i got it done.

Well I did some checking and I think I found the radiator you have Younggun SUM-38425 so I'm gonna order it I did some remeasuring and pretty sure it will work for me.

-
Back