Mouse in the House!

-
Same here on the peanut butter on the trap trick. What I hate is when they get in the house and hearing them between the walls chewing on stuff. I had a little bastard hiding out in the engine bay of my truck and that little prick scared me when I was changing the oil. Well I eventually chased him around the driveway and stomped him down.

Squrilles I hate too.
good stuff LMAO i hate tree rats as well. friggin cat aint worth a crap ,he just sits there with his tail going while the nasty little fkr tries to get in.

Interesting ideas guys. If your the sporting type try soaking a sponge in salty water with a hint of something tasty. Let it dry out over a heat register. As we all know a sponge when dry is at it's smallest point. The little guys eat a bunch of it and the next thing ya know he gets thirsty. He ate all he could when the sponge was dry. Now what does a sponge do when ya get it wet. Boy it grows and that poor little feller does too. Talk about miserable. He'll get so big he cant walk or run. Another method is to place some coke in a jar lid in their path. We all know we have to belch after taking a big swig of pop. Mice cant belch and they cant fart. They just live with it till they die which wont be long. Good luck with the pesky little guys.
Small Block

i baited traps with peanut butter and killed up to 6 per season in my basement.
About 2 years ago I bought one of those plug in pest control things at a yard sale for 50 cents.
I dont know how much electricity it is using but I've got traps and peanut butter I no longer need if you're interested.

So they do work! Amazing.

I was working on my truck yesterday and noticed a mouse or rat had chewed the red rubber cover on the battery terminal, then I found a nest down under the turbos. It was a huge nest, could have been a big fire.

Also find them on the exhaust manifold on my other car all the time.

Interesting ideas guys. If your the sporting type try soaking a sponge in salty water with a hint of something tasty. Let it dry out over a heat register. As we all know a sponge when dry is at it's smallest point. The little guys eat a bunch of it and the next thing ya know he gets thirsty. He ate all he could when the sponge was dry. Now what does a sponge do when ya get it wet. Boy it grows and that poor little feller does too. Talk about miserable. He'll get so big he cant walk or run. Another method is to place some coke in a jar lid in their path. We all know we have to belch after taking a big swig of pop. Mice cant belch and they cant fart. They just live with it till they die which wont be long. Good luck with the pesky little guys.
Small Block

Seems like alka seltzer tablets would work then, if they would eat them.

A friend of mine owns a body shop and also races an asphalt late model. In the off season the race car sits in the back corner of the shop with a cover over it. Being a body shop, inevitably he's got critters, so he got a dog to rid the shop of the little varments. Well the dog is so friendly he probably sleeps with mice at night. Long story short, First time out with the race car the next season the car seemed to be lacking power, 'til the second lap, when heading down the back stretch at full throttle, out of the tail shoots a ball of flame, followed by a trail of dog food. Turns out the critters where camping out in the muffler of the car all winter and stockpiling a food supply. That muffler was full of dog food. Got a pretty good chuckle through pits that day.

Yeah, we got a couple of those critters in our back garage. Already caught one with a trap with peanut butter. Need to reload and get some more...

I've got one in the house that's a smartass. I bent the trigger on the trap until it snaps if you look at it wrong. Tried peanut butter, he ate that. Tied a peice of pecan to the trigger with some thread, smeared that with peanut butter. Little bastid chewed through the thread, took the pecan, just to show me he could.
I'm gonna crush some rat poison into powder and mix in the peanut butter, see how the little smartaleck likes the taste of that.

never fear the bug man is here. use glue boards. then make sure you close anywhere they can get in. also use rat blocks they are little green bait blocks

If there are more than 1 then when you pull the trap with a dead 1 in it you will found they ate its head open to get the peanut butter it ate before dying.

Hey ramcharger i can lend you one of my mouse catching pittbulls to date they have caught well over 20 field mice and maybe more moles that tend to make thier way into my basement.My cats have Kitchen on lock 2 mice a night they come in from the field/yard.
Good luck

-
Back