Move over Hellcat....

-
NO ONE here would pass up the opportunity to drive the tires off that car if someone threw them keys.. no one.

You sure about that?

I can tell you, I would. There's a reason I usually did the PDI's on the GT500's and P51's coming in. Everyone else was damn near pissing themselves to drive them, even across the parking lot. To me, it was just another car to make money on. The PDI paid well in flat rate and it was just another car.

But, then again, I've never really been impressed by cars that do what they are supposed to do. Six hundred forty horse, all the s*** to help the driver drive it. Yup, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. That four cylinder car that goes through a ninety degree turn with just a twitch of the steering wheel? That V6 car that pulls hard from 2500 r's up and gets to triple digits in a hurry, has great road feel and good feedback through the wheel? Those cars are fun, because it's completely unexpected.

our govn't told use decades ago, out future is technology, as they sent out "work" to China and Mexico.

yes modern cars, with all their tech wonders, get great mileage. safe? with all thw recalls, GM's death list, etc how can we really feel safe in any of them???

many of us on here are brand loyal, that a a price of a Pepsi will get us what???

new cars? over engineered, made cheap, too many flaws? stupidly priced..... I have to agree... follow the money trail,,, it will no doubt take you to the top where the $$$ settle.

maybe why I like cars made of metal, that even I can sorta work on!!!!!!

-
Back