Moving Update

-
come on 3 days ive never wanted a weekend to go by so fast ..... my and my gf cant wate to meet are new friend hit me up b4 u leave

The fart bottle shares everyone's fart at the end of the trip, that way everyone wins.

i like the new pic there cliff looks good

Me too. My dad had one just like it. 75 'Doba brown with tan vinyl top and tan cloth interior, power windows, locks, and power seats, 'an a 360 2bbl under the hood. We loved that car!

The first time he went to check the oil, he couldn't find the dipstick. Called the dealer and they told him where to look and still no. He took it in, and the guy in the service dept. comes over to the car with this "this guy is an idiot attitude". Pops the hood saying, "It's right hee.....Hey Charlie, come over here with your flashlight...." Suddenly my dad wasn't an idiot anymore. The factory forgot to install the dipstick and tube in the engine. :eek:ops:

OOOO!! I see the dates now Ciiff :cheers: It should make it.
I hope we get to hear more from you before you get on the road, Like you I enjoy driving at night and get some sleep while Treva finishes up a few things and gets the car packed with food and drink, then she sleeps for the first few hours of the trip.
be watching this thread, and if you feel up to it and have time can you give us your starting location and ending location please :glasses7:
I would be nice to know about where you are at and talk about your trip while you are on the road. departing time and location and the destination :thumblef:

Hay Cliff, can you give us this info ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is some wild weather moving inland from the gulf bud. #-o

mike hes moving to tulsa oklahoma bud hes starting some where in nc i for get where lol i will be here to greet him when he gets here or at lest the next few days after lol like him get settled in ...... hope that helps mike

mike hes moving to tulsa oklahoma bud hes starting some where in nc i for get where lol i will be here to greet him when he gets here or at lest the next few days after lol like him get settled in ...... hope that helps mike

Yes it did Doc :cheers: Thank you. :)

Have a safe trip Cliff.Don,t forget yer camera,never know what you,ll see on your travels.:happy1:

Thank You. I plan to take my camera and have my son take pictures while I drive. Never Know what will be seen Rest areas and Gas stations.

-
Back