MP adjustable brake MC pushrod

-

zac_F71

Reaction score
Got this for my disc swap in my 71 Demon and wondering why it's so long? It's a good 1.5" longer than a stock one even when screwed all the way in (shortest position)

I'm doing manual brakes and the pedal is maxed out forward-

it's fine for now - I'm just trying to get the thing together BUT I'd just like to know how to remedy the high pedal when the dash comes out the summer...

Maybe cut and re weld the brake pedal so the pedal sits further back?

Don't know why the M/P piece is so long I had the same issue. I got one from master power brakes for my manual brake swap. Much better fit and a more robust quality piece IMO .

well when you do a Hemi or at least the offset block on the master cylinder its about an inch thick...

Don't know why the M/P piece is so long I had the same issue. I got one from master power brakes for my manual brake swap. Much better fit and a more robust quality piece IMO .
you have a PN for the one you got?

The windshield has to come out to get replaced (cracked) and the dash is coming out to get restored so while everything is out the under dash stuff is getting restored and fitted for the final time

the cluster is done... the dash hull though needs to be repainted (i converted the whole interior to black with duplicolor fabric paint and only the dash pad is a mint original)

restoredDemondash.jpg

-
Back