-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PNK6PK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Ok It's still freekin cold here, i'm waiting for parts:banghead: , and im suffering from CF so here is one used (500 KM) orange box for sale. its located in Balfour B.C. Canada and the price is a little information:yawinkle: In 1981 a Movie was released staring among others an "Import Car" with an inline 6 and some awsome drink holders. The 1st member here to Name the Year, Make ,Model, and plate of this car and to post it here will have paid for this item. Oh and shipping in Canada or the USA is included!! One clue to start " The car is online right now for sale" Cheers:cheers: .Rob

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 002.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 003.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 163
just to let you now down here in So California on Thursday where I live it was about 94 and I was thinking already. GLWS

78 American Dodge Tradesman Ambulance from cannon ball run Michigan VBK324...Just send it to me now....;-)

1956 Rolls Royce silver wraith touring limo. Plate would say Arthur. Drink holders gave it away.

Oldschoolcuda

1956 Rolls Royce silver wraith touring limo. Plate would say Arthur. Drink holders gave it away.

Oldschoolcuda
And you da man!!:prayer: Pm me an addr. and it will ship on monday:yawinkle: . Ah yes i would love to have the car for my daughters Grad this year but the asking price is a bit out of my reach:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back