Mr Norms @ Fairfield Chrysler

-

tekslk

Reaction score
Was at a car show yesterday In Muncy Pa. Mr Norms saw my t-shirt and took a pic it show his boys in chicago that they where his shirts in central Pa. We had time to talk later, he is certainly a gentleman who had a good role in life. I think he said he was 84 he was as tired as everyone else but all had a good time. Fairfield Chrysler in Muncy pa put on a great show. Two thumbs up for Steve and Tim Kaiser for all the fun.

Too bad I had to work that day. Hope someone took picture's?

I saw some pictures on central pa car shows on face book, none of Mr Norm.

The one guy from grave yard cars was there also, I saw him but didn't get a chance to talk with him.

I had a chance on the sublime shaker 2015 challenger the williamsportscottishrite.org chanced off but I didn't win.....a guy from Montgomery PA won

They spared no expenses on the show this is my third time there and its always a fun time.

(383 swap, factory didn't want it..)The family shook the Mopar world, with common sense. Hearing the 273 was the hottest meat, in the '67 Dart from company brass, whizzed Normie off. The head wrench was told to slap a 383 in a A body. It wasn't more than a day shift, it was rumbling on the streets.. That's the take, I read...

-
Back