MRL

-

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Anyone have a way to reach mike from MRL. I know he closed but looking to throw some work his way if still doing stuff.
Thanks All, Bruce

I tried .. last i talked to him he is not doing any engine building ... Facebook ?

He is not doing engine work anymore

I bought all the short block stuff from him and he was going to do my heads which I am now about ready to do but after reading stuff here I guess I will be going with a local Mopar guy in the area who also has a good rep. Thanks all for the info, MRL will be missed!

wonder if Morel is where he got his lifters he use to sale?
I have a set of his solid roller lifters in my 505. I`ve been told by others , they were Morel. No problems w/ them. If the o p`s friend needs an engine built, IQ52, yellow rose , Andy f, and a few others could do it if they got time.

I have a set of his solid roller lifters in my 505. I`ve been told by others , they were Morel. No problems w/ them. If the o p`s friend needs an engine built, IQ52, yellow rose , Andy f, and a few others could do it if they got time.
I got a set of his solid roller lifters.Been sick and haven' fired her up yet!

Lots of talented engine builders still on the site as mentioned, should be no problem getting quality work!

-
Back