MSD Digital E Curve Ready to run?

-
I have it but haven't fired my motor yet. However, get in touch with autoxcuda because he has it and running it in his 416 motor (he even has video of the car race at an auto cross event).

Had mine for years now, yep works great, no more weights and springs

Now once it needed repair and MSD said no repair parts ava, ship it back for repair, was 2 years ago, around $135. 3 weeks later it look like a new dist they shipped me back, been fine ever since

I still use my 7 box with the dist but you don't have to

I had issues to start, but figured it out with the help of the MSD booth at SEMA in November and now it works great. I think it runs smoother than with the brand new MP electronic conversion kit I had to run temporarily.

DO NOT run them with that MSD solid state SS coil!! Will NOT work.

MUST use regular oil filled coil. With oil filled coil easy to setup and install.

Some early E-curves did work with the solid state coil. The two I got early last year would not work with solid state coils. As of SEMA last year, it sounded like they still did not work with solid state coils.

They do fit really close to your wiper motor. 3 speed and 2 speed. For my 3 speed wiper I have to rotate the distributor, pull two plugs, rotate back, and remove cap.

-
Back