MSD Garage door tango??

-
Well.... I fixed it! Sold the Dart, bought a Chev.... no need to even open the garage .
I'm very impressed with all of your help in your responses.

thanks

Well.... I fixed it! Sold the Dart, bought a Chev.... no need to even open the garage .
I'm very impressed with all of your help in your responses.

thanks
Wow, that's kind of like disowning your son because he had migrane headaches sometimes.
I'm disappointed, to say the least.

Wow, that's kind of like disowning your son because he had migrane headaches sometimes.
I'm disappointed, to say the least.
I'd never buy a Chebby, wow no sense of humor this evening? I changed the code and all is good.

I'd never buy a Chebby, wow no sense of humor this evening? I changed the code and all is good.

Sorry to be taking things so literally, life has been cruel for 7 years, I expect almost any betrayal for no reason except that it seems normal now.
So glad your problem is gone, and your Dart is still family.

The guy building these "illegal" amps we used was a trip, kinda dangerous too lol, he built a big base unit for home, 1500 watts or some crap, had a big triple beam directional antenna outside and one time he had it aimed just right that when he keyed it up his neighbor got electrocuted when leaning on his chain link fence in back yard.... true story LOL

Lol, I have a SSB/CB base unit, with a high drive linear.

I was sitting here talking to someone in Utah one day for just a couple of minutes. A little later my neighbor down the road stopped me and asked me how I could possibly be coming through her organ in her living room, she said it was like I was sitting right there 3 feet from her. She clearly knew it was me, lol.

Lol, I have a SSB/CB base unit, with a high drive linear.

I was sitting here talking to someone in Utah one day for just a couple of minutes. A little later my neighbor down the road stopped me and asked me how I could possibly be coming through her organ in her living room, she said it was like I was sitting right there 3 feet from her. She clearly knew it was me, lol.
Well, at least it sounds like you have nice clean audio, instead of a smashed mush mouth setup.

I hear KFI all day on our telco plant, especially on an ungrounded NID at a house or at an ungrounded crossbox on a wood pole. 50,000 watts from an antenna about 10 miles away in La Mirada, CA. I swore I heard AM radio in my head sometimes when I wore braces....maybe I was nuts...maybe not?

I hear KFI all day on our telco plant, especially on an ungrounded NID at a house or at an ungrounded crossbox on a wood pole. 50,000 watts from an antenna about 10 miles away in La Mirada, CA. I swore I heard AM radio in my head sometimes when I wore braces....maybe I was nuts...maybe not?

My last job was maybe 2 miles from TWO 50kw stations, and on a mud-flat swamp area the antennas also are.
They were a mile from each other, and one was on 720, other 780, that's a 60 khz difference.
We had quite a few systems with weird quirks, especially when their wires went all over the plant.
One production reporting and load counting system had lights that told operators when a pallet was "full", and to replace it with a new one. When one particular line, (with really good grounding), turned on this light,
EVERY machines' production speed (as monitored) went up by about 50%, as long as that light was on. I found lots of 60khz in the wiring.
Tried 20 different ways to filter, block, etc.
Only thing that worked was remote relays, and only when powered by the machine in question. When I began looking, 60khz was in almost everything!
God bless 'em, it's all their headache now.
So happy to leave these enginnering issues behind and let em see if their "technicians"
can deal with it.
Haw, haw, haw.

-
Back