Muffler bracket/exhaust bracket

-

71autoxr

Reaction score
I am looking for the sheet metal bracket that is welded to the underside of the car and is used to attach the exhaust hanger. The bracket is just forward of the axle. I have the drivers side which was original to all cars. but looking for the passengers side for dual exhaust cars. I know I have seen this at a vendor, but cannot find it. Anyone help out. Also willing to buy one off a 2x exhaust car, but not likely to find one..am I?? Specifically for a 1969 Dart, but I think it would be common to all A bodies.

...............r u in a hurray................i may have 1 on a 75 dart sport........kim.........
not in too much of a hurry as looking for the right part. I know there is a vendor that makes the correct one, but I cannot locate him. I found stainless steel, but that's not what I am looking for. If you do find one, fire off a pic when you have time. thanks

I found this one on eBay. It is now under my Demon. Found one in a salvage yard that I cleaned up and sold. I haven't seen them in Repro, but I quit looking some time ago.

2 darts thats exactly what I am looking for. Where can I get them??

Here's a stainless version from Accurate LTD

http://www.accurateltd.com/Floor-Pan-Bracket-Stainless_p_219.html

Floor%20pan%20bracket(3).jpg

-
Back