Murray from O'Reilly's... Any Good?

Murray Radiators from O'reilly's any good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Need a new Radiator for my Ram, sprung a leak. We're at 233,*** miles, OE did it's job.
Murray any good?? 135 bucks.

They are ok, and I have had the 26 inch version in my car for about 3-4 years.

Where or why did you come up with the third option on your poll? :D
I cracked up when I saw that.

Last edited:
Gotta buy one in the next couple of days, we use this just about daily.

All I can say is what I see everyday. We sell a boatload of Murray products and take back very few.

What year Ram and options. ..I tell you some others that you maybe interested in....Csr,Visteon....,also 1800radaitor may carry 3 or 4 different brands for your truck.
I have not had problems from Murray brand and I run a shop,but you got serveral optipns.

What year Ram and options. ..I tell you some others that you maybe interested in....Csr,Visteon....,also 1800radaitor may carry 3 or 4 different brands for your truck.
I have not had problems from Murray brand and I run a shop,but you got serveral optipns.
Yeah, there are a lot of options, but O'reilly has it on hand and is pretty cheap. Truck can't stay down long, and we are in a snow storm as I type, and a high for tomorrow is -4 degrees. I don't have a garage right now, so I'll be swapping it like a frozen snowman. My son drives it everyday to work.

All I can say is what I see everyday. We sell a boatload of Murray products and take back very few.
Thanks, I was hoping you'd chime in. I figured you'd have the most weight in the conversation, and you'd tell it like it is be it good, or be it bad.
I'll be buying one ASAP

Dam ....we were at 76 degrees today and then the sun went down and someone up your way left door open ....we are at 48 and be at 27 by morning...lol Murray just fine. ..getter done....

Murray is fine. Used that product line in the shop without any problems.
But remember, the cheaper it is, the cheaper it is. You may end up doing the job again in a year or two.

Thanks, I was hoping you'd chime in. I figured you'd have the most weight in the conversation, and you'd tell it like it is be it good, or be it bad.
I'll be buying one ASAP
Now that Rob has chimed in , if I ever need one for my ram , I will definitely be picking up a Murray

-
Back