Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - MCACN - Anyone Going?

-
I will be there with my Demon. Anyone, stop and say Hi

Make sure you wear body armor
Why? I don't understand. Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. I feel perfectly safe.

1667490133179.png

I had heard they have unisex restroom yeas a woman in one stall and a guy in the one right next to it...and everything in between using the rest of it yes I heard...

Well, we will see. I am honored to be invited to bring my car to such a show and share stories. I can't wait to see how many Mr Norms cars are there and to meet great people.

LOL. Hilarious comments. Despite the some of the medias' love of election season fear peddling, it's not Baghdad here fellas. Geez lol

You'll have a blast 71GSSDemon. Do you know if HemiDenny is bringing any of his builds again this year?

LOL. Hilarious comments. Despite the some of the medias' love of election season fear peddling, it's not Baghdad here fellas. Geez lol

You'll have a blast 71GSSDemon. Do you know if HemiDenny is bringing any of his builds again this year?
It is all in fun...but also, duck and cover if a car backfires...

I do not know who is going honestly. I have a friend bringing Mr Norms van and another bringing some client cars. I am excited for the super stock and wing cars. I hope to see some drag racers there, Herb McCandless would be wonderful to meet, but I don't think after last year they will be back...but I know nothing.

I’d love to go, but this isn’t the year, maybe next year or 2 I’ll be able to go

This will be my first time. I will definitely take a bunch of pics

-
Back