muscle motors 416/tci 727 trans/3500 stall huges converter/4 10 gears.my wifes car

-
I am not sure ...I am on vacation I think 265 60 15....8" wheel from summit racing.
THEY DO NOT JUST FIT ON!!!! they rub the leaf spring. I don't want to mini tub this car.
The off set shackles will work....not really that cheep.
3" studs with a spacer will work

Or a cheep b body 8 3/4 rear end will work...

I will check when I get home....as long as I don't have any problems with this east coast storms

Ok I would appreciate you checking on that for me. And if you could when you find out could you please PM me.
Thanks

I checked 275. 60. 15.
New never did a burn out. I had them on a 6 cylinder demon with wheel adapters

I want to see how they fit on a 66 wagon....than for sale

Attachments

• IMG_20120429_200838-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 147
My wife is posting her Duster on eBay tonight

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121108_123812.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 122
  • ForumRunner_20121108_123915.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 121
Those 275 rubbed? Too bad cause with Wheel Vintique 15 x 8 wheels and M&H 275 / 60s my 68 fish lookes good and those fit.

I am sending a PM for info.

HELLO THERE......WELL WE HAD A GREAT SUMMER WITH THE DUSTER....I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE A HUGE LOSS SO I WILL OFFER THE CAR AS A ROLLING SHELL ....I HAVE TONS OF PARTS TO GO WITH THIS CAR .EVEY THING IS NEW AND RIDES GREAT NOT A RATTLE ON THIS CAR . I have this car on youtube and tons of pics on facebook ....I will try to post some new pic here......

sorry that was for a roller ......set up for a big block with BRAND NEW 2" TTI HEADERS so you can drop in a big block ......or I can sell it with the small block headers exhaust cut outs ,flow masters , and new tips .....

Maybe its just me but why does it look like the wheels are different? On the Pass side looks to be inside the wheel lip but the driver seems to be out a bit?

-
Back