Musclepalooza @ E-Town pics

-

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Had a great day at the drags, tons of cool cars of all makes. Good action on the track, always love watching the F.A.S.T guys run. Dave Dudek's Road Runner ran an astounding 10.35. There are several F.A.S.T guys now solidly in the 10s which was unheard of just a few years ago.

Unfortunately I did not bring my own car - it's leaking power steering fluid like a sieve and the water pump is chirping like an angry bird. Not a real good idea to drive it 80 mi. each way, run it down the track and drive it home not expecting any problems. Anyhoo..

Here's a bunch of pics I took walking around the pits, the staging lanes and the show section. Lotsa nice stuff. yes, there's a lot of non-Mopar related pics but I hope you guys will just appreciate the quality of the cars.

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

Nice pics, I didn't get a chance to get there this weekend...looks like I missed a good show.

DAMN! I hate when I'm caught sleepin! I missed a good one. I could have had my car down there. Dang!

Nice shots!

Thanks for the compliments gang.

Decent turn out but I thought it would have been a bit better. The ones at Lebanon Valley have had a real nice feel to them, just a good event all around. Hopefully this one will grow too.

BTW, that green Dart was quick. Car only had 235 drag radials and ran an 11.75. Aeromotive fuel system, Caltracs etc. Cool sleeper.

-
Back