I’m at the end of what I know to do. Swapped my Duster over to a V8, 8.75, 4 speed and drove it for the first time yesterday afternoon. It runs! It drives! But it’s Flintsone braking system isn’t working. I think I’ve got something weird going on in the drums. Here’s what I have 1973 Duster 1973 A body disc 1968 B body 8.75 / 11x2.5 drums New rubber lines everywhere New disc /drum master for this car New wheel cylinders New pads/ shoes everywhere Manual master cyl. Stock 4 wheel drum distribution block that came on it. This is an age old argument about this. But try to overlook that for now. I’ve done a few of these A body disc conversion and actually have good bias and pedal with the stock dist block. Anyway... that’s not causing my mush. We have bled and bled and bled. There is no air in the system. I’m confident of that by now. Brakes almost if not go to the floor if you brake hard. And still the stopping is weak. It’s not safe. I went maybe 1/2 mile down the road to do a shift/clutch/brake check yesterday. I turned around and came back. Once at the shop the LR drum was smoking a little. Here’s where it gets confusion. The drums are adjusted out too far to eliminate that as part of the mush. The drums drag a touch by hand. If I set the emergency brake, I have a way better pedal. Obviously cant drive it like that. So the drums are adjusted out too far.... but when I set that brake I get a better pedal. I hate drum brakes with a passion.