Must Sale:1974 challenger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for, for sale ad posting only that won't accept replies.
If a party is interested they can PM the seller instead of turning the thread into a grudge match.

Seriously though, who want's comments and opinions on for sale ads?

Just wishful thinking.

I couldn't agree with you more.:crybaby:

These to "gents" were going at it in another thread the other day,,,,couple hot heads who cant let the other one get in the last word.:bootysha:

These to "gents" were going at it in another thread the other day,,,,couple hot heads who cant let the other one get in the last word.:bootysha:

Hot head?? lol OK, I guess maybe you let people talk BS about you, but I'm not going to do that. Sorry that YOU think that makes me a hot head!

You do realize that 72swinger360 is not the one selling the car right? He just posted some wise comment directed at me. That is why I said for HIM to grow up.
As far as the car he said he wanted to sell it soon, in MY OPINION he may have been asking to much. Hope this makes it all clear! :read2:

BTW- I NEVER said I sold anything for half his price, I just stated that I paid a little less than that for my 340 car.

well, i apologize. i clearly misread the posts. didn't mean to start a battle here, fellow mopar friend.

well, i apologize. i clearly misread the posts. didn't mean to start a battle here, fellow mopar friend.

Not a problem! I thought you may have missed something. :toothy10: At least we're keeping the car ad on top of the post list! :wave:

I'm done :pain10: with that hothead!

Nice car, from where I come from, the price is fair, condition is normal :)

I am getting sick of looking at ads for cars and parts for sale / wanted, and reading the bickering over the price being too high / low. If you want to make a legitimate offer, MAKE IT!

The price a person is willing to pay or take will be borne out of OFFERS to PURCHASE, not smart (no, dumbass) comments.

Grant's rant

Nice car, from where I come from, the price is fair, condition is normal :)

I am getting sick of looking at ads for cars and parts for sale / wanted, and reading the bickering over the price being too high / low. If you want to make a legitimate offer, MAKE IT!

The price a person is willing to pay or take will be borne out of OFFERS to PURCHASE, not smart (no, dumbass) comments.

Grant's rant

I would have to concur on all points!

As an aside: The E-Body stuff is just insane anymore - ever since the Barrett-Jacka$$ crowd started paying #1 condition, matching numbers money for *&*#$%^$%^#!!! clones. Sent EVERYTHING into the stratosphere...

Ray

A car is only worth what the person who can't live without it is willing to pay.

And if it is worth more than that to the owner, they won't sell it!

But then, that owner may accumulate and abundance of stuff that is really worth 1/2 of what i think it is, forcing his heirs to liberate that stuff at a much lower pricer than he would have liked.

Another thing I've learned in 20+ years collecting. If you NEED it, you will inevitably pay more. When you dont, it is available everywhere... cheap.

Sorry for posting a car for sale in the for sale section. Thought i might try a Mopar board first before Ebay but I remember why sometimes it is easier on Ebay....I dont think I am too far off on the price. That is what I have in it delivered to my door. I realize that the market is down now and that I wont get all of my money back but like the add states I am open to offers if someone is serious about the car!

It's ALWAYS easier on eBay! I like these boards, but as far as trying to sell something they are pretty worthless. I have wasted so much time holding parts for people on websites it is sad! Yes, I want the part, and then you hardly ever get paid. At least on eBay I always get the money! :cheers:

BTW- Good Luck with the car!

Another thing I've learned in 20+ years collecting. If you NEED it, you will inevitably pay more. When you dont, it is available everywhere... cheap.

Aint it true. Case in Point:
A-Body 8.75 housing only - $300
B-Body 8.75 housing with axles & bearings - $100!

If you were closer I would be all over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems the good stuff is always out of reach!!!

I find it funny when some of you guys in the States get all excited about a car just to turn around and say its too far away or its outta reach. Try sending a car over to the UK or Europe for that matter then you will know all about logistical nightmare's!! Still, people here bring them in all the time, generally with nothing more than a phone call to the owner and some picture's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back