My 1979 warlock 340

-
Some say 5 colors. I heard some say 7 colors. Mine is maroon and dad has a brown one. He also had a red one. There was a big block warlock on ebay not to long ago. It was a 78 red big block. It was real. The pic is on johnny lightning warlock package. Look at my photos my maroon one is in there.

I would make it a resto-mod. Modernize it some ^^ Maybe hot rod it out, chop it some, and put some modern interior touches? That's just me.

I've never heard of a red warlock... I thought they were all black or green. I know they had a lot of engine combos 318, 360, 440 unlike the LRE which only had 360's besides the mythical ones.

Are you sure this was a warlock from the beginning or just a red truck someone put the stripes on. The gauge cluster looks correct. Like I said I don't know nearly as much about warlocks as I do about LRE's..... Cool lil truck.

Yes, it says warlock on the title so I assume that's as warlock as it could get?? Hahaha

I would make it a resto-mod. Modernize it some ^^ Maybe hot rod it out, chop it some, and put some modern interior touches? That's just me.

Yes deff gunna do a few modern touches to it, just not sure on what yet. I wanna make that 340 scream out "fast" when I put it to the floor and show all these Rustangs around here what real muscle is and what a Mopar really can do! It's Mopar or No Car!

d = 2 wheel drive/conventional cab
1 = 100 series 1/2 ton
3 = conv cab w/uliline, lo line wagon
b = 6001# to 10000#
e = 318-1 2v v-8
8 = 1978
j = tecumseh road truck (canada)

Made over to dads. He has the books

Curtis

P.S. Can you see if the tags on the rad support. Should be on drive side top. Partly under the grill. For the paint code. Should be a letter with 4 numbers after.

d = 2 wheel drive/conventional cab
1 = 100 series 1/2 ton
3 = conv cab w/uliline, lo line wagon
b = 6001# to 10000#
e = 318-1 2v v-8
8 = 1978
j = tecumseh road truck (canada)

Made over to dads. He has the books

Curtis

P.S. Can you see if the tags on the rad support. Should be on drive side top. Partly under the grill. For the paint code. Should be a letter with 4 numbers after.

Awesome I will look when I get a free minute for the paint and thank you for the decoder!

Great project!! I had a 77 Warlock, with a 400. I'll try to send you some pics.

As for the resto: research, research, document, research, dive in!! Don't look at the work ahead, just concentrate on one piece at a time. (restore the steering box, then another part. Same for body, do a fender, then another fender) We are here to cheer you on:cheers:

-
Back