My 65 Dart GT

-
Thanks! It gets stares and ive had a few people approach me and tell their dart related stories.. reactions i didnt get before with the car. Pretty fun

Thanks guys. part of the fun of it all is to have it on a site with people who love these cars

couple of ?crash (well first off Bitchen CAR) ?#1 wherethe clips that hod candy cane on good?? if not whear did u find them?? ?#2 that rubber wiper stuff that goes on the bottom of widow(seals out water) wear do i get this and the best place to get the weather rubbers for rear windows/doors??? i should be getting my eng on the Dino either this or next week THEN ?? for this week its taking off frnt drums and replacing w/ disc setup tahx for the pics and inspiration Bert

couple of ?crash (well first off Bitchen CAR) ?#1 wherethe clips that hod candy cane on good?? if not whear did u find them?? ?#2 that rubber wiper stuff that goes on the bottom of widow(seals out water) wear do i get this and the best place to get the weather rubbers for rear windows/doors??? i should be getting my eng on the Dino either this or next week THEN ?? for this week its taking off frnt drums and replacing w/ disc setup tahx for the pics and inspiration Bert

i'm about a million years too late responding to this.. however - Thanks! and the clips i had were good for the candy canes. You can get them through Laysons if you dont have good ones. and again, window felt is available through Laysons or a few different interior restoration magazines. A quick search on this site will show you a few of them. Hope you already had those answers long ago!

Anywho - had to put all on hold for a bit, getting ready to just do a top-end rebuild. Just put electronic ignition into it - works beautifully. However, low (not NO) compression on #7 is forcing a rebuild. Anyone in San Diego wanna get their hands dirty??
-Jeff

I did start another thread here BUT i wanted to post recent work on my page. Finally getting restarted with my little dodge.

unnamed%20(4).jpg

Finally getting to taking the heads off for a valve job and new guides.

I do need to find a thermostatic spring for the passenger side exhaust manifold.. I can find them EVERYWHERE for chevrolets but nowhere for a dodge.

Any advice is always welcomed. :) Thanks all, glad to be back at it

Finally got the money and time to finish restoring the top end. Heres some pictures of the process. Still need to do a general tune up - carb and timing. Then its done. It runs great and fires up after it turns over once. pretty fun to have it on the road again

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

-
Back