My 66 Dart almost done

-

Mopar Tim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Getting my 66 Dart put back together. I post ;lots of pictures in the Coffee thread, but I thought I would post a few pics here....

Pictures

20210521_152925_HDR.jpg

20210429_112449_HDR.jpg

Got rear rubber on today. Running out of things to do till I pick up the transmission. Getting it during Carlisle...
20210523_125716-jpg.jpg

Lookin good. What seats are those buckets?
From a 2005 ford Taurus. Not easy to get them to fit in there. Cutting and Welding.... And getting seat belts to be safe and work....Full power. And leather seating.... Had the back seats re upholstered to match....

Added a small part.
20210525_154534_hdr-jpg.jpg

Or two...
This car was built as a GT with buckets and no console. column shift. 273 4bbl engine. Had serious rust issue in the cowl, the worst of it....

I had to replaced mine too. Top and bottom. That was not fun.. Your car is looking great..

I had to replaced mine too. Top and bottom. That was not fun.. Your car is looking great..
Went down to Otay Mesa pic a part, actually found a 66 Valiant. Complete. Cut what I needed, came back a couple days later, NOTHING left of it!! Just a rear end and engine laying there....!!! All sheet metal gone...

66 ain't my favorite year. I ain't crazy about high impact colors on early cars.

Those two things said, you're doin a REAL nice job on that car, so take that as a huge compliment.

-
Back