My 72 Swinger Project

-

jpeshelman

Reaction score
This is my 72 Dart Swinger i have been working on, right now its a /6 car. Thinking about converting to a V8 but still not sure yet. Car cleaned up very well, have a lot of time in detailing it all over and trying to make it look as best as possible for now. Hopefully this winner its going to get ripped down and everything gone over 100%.
DSC00640.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

Think i should put a different hood/hood scoop on it or leave it the way it is??
and how about the wheel lip trim?

Wow that is so gorgeous! Wish my dart looked like that. Build the piss outta the slant and put a stick behind it. :thumbup:

yeah i was thinking about building the /6, still thinking about a 340 or magnum 360 though.....any suggestions?

I would leave the exterior as is .Adding scoops and stripes to a stock /6 Dart is just silly in my book .That Dart is sweet just the way it is but it's your car so do what you want with it.

very nice! i love it awesome color! i myself like the matte black stripes...they look good. go 360!!!

Very nice! Mine is same year and color without vinyl top and was an illustrious special model. I'm a firm believer in less is more and the only reason my car has a scoop is because it has an air cleaner inside since the swap to an M1 intake screwed me on hood clearance.

The only reason why i brought up about the scoops is that im really planning to do a v8 swap this winter time, trying to plan for the future.

Damn that is NICE! Love the Cragars. I'd go with the wheel mouldings and no stripe on this one. Of course, just my opinion.

Grant

yeah i thought about the wheel lip moldings, almost bought a set the other day. Too many choices.

-
Back