My 72 Swinger

-

Crazy4408pac

N. Michigan
Reaction score
Just drove it home from Ohio, yesterday. Is in pretty good shape. My plans are to pull the slant and tranny and rear end out. And stuff the 440, 727 and 489 center section, out of my Charger, into it. I do have a 8 3/4 for the Dart. It needs some body work, here and there. New carpet. Interior is in good shape. I'm sure I'll have many questions. Now it begins...

1972-Dodge-Dart-Swinger.jpg

4-26-03-.JPG

Looks good.

What are you going to do with the /6 drive train? I am in need of another one.

these cars make awesome cruisers. this is only the beginning of the beginning!

Nice car. I like your build plan. Thats going to be one fun car whene you get done with it.

Thats what i was going to do was do a 440 727 8 3/4 rear. but now i thing i will do a small block and 727 just like i had in my old dart it was a sweet engine. ran best E T @ 12.03 / 7.62 1/8 with a 1.62 60 ft time. did you it buy out of Indiana???

Good luck with your project! I always wanted a 68-69 Signet, but since I found my 71 Scamp, the smooth accelerating 318 in it was enough for me, can't imagine what yours will do with the BB :0

I cant wait to see the progress on your ride. It looks good in black.

I just picked up a '73 Dart 318. Maybe I can talk my buddy into selling me his 440 out of his Duster....lol.

-
Back