My A body resto mod begining

-

kevin amer

Reaction score
:banghead::banghead:Here are a few photos of the before part replacement begins on the beast. More to come as work progresses

Attachments

• IMAG0121 resized.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 226
  • IMAG0120 resized.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMAG0122 resized.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMAG0126 resized.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 214
first item at hand is to replace the shock towers and upper control arm mounts, as you can see the left side is a bit soft lol. the second is reilley motorsport front subframe assembly. I like there system as it mounts the coil over to a dedicated pickup point not to the shock tower with a spacer like the altercation. the next item is to possibly modify and adapt a viper rear independant suspension to the back. still debating with the wife on this due to costs lmao, wee will see who wins the battle lol. the motor is already done 500 cid stroked 440 and a change to a hurst 5spd manual trans. So i have a busy year coming up as my brother is pestering me to restore his vette as well. No rest for the wicked but all is good as i enjoy this type of work rather than my daily job of fixing volvos, boring. All the best keep the shiny side up

A Vette in the Amer family stable ? I bet dad don't know about that blasphemy , must be a brother in law lol , can't wait to see this thing roll up .

-
Back