My backyard

-

missing linc

Loose nut behind the wheel
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Taken at 10 am today. Sure am glad that whole summer weather thing is over.
20190929_101101.jpg

You got me beat LOL. Yesterday it spit snow in Coeur d Alene, ID, and enough to "show" on a couple of the vehicles. 9:30AM here it's only 35F

I always say, got to create your own climate.

In the shop, well insulated, well heated, good AC to pull the humidity and heat out so you can do something worth while when nasty out.

Mother nature is going to do what she wants to do, when she wants to do it.

Working on splitting up the wood supply for the upcoming Winter months in the shop, can't beat that heat . .

20190928_182925.jpg

Gladly send you some! Still coming down. Then again you'll get it soon enough, been through Ohio in winter before, wasn't the greatest trip I can remember.:lol:

Don't envy you, gets to be a long Winter.

Yup, sure can, but forecast is for sunny and into the 60's by middle of the week:icon_fU:

We get Chinooks periodically during the winter, can easily get into the 50's or more for a few days. In January we had no snow on the ground for several weeks, nice mild temps.

Radio said it was 91 today (Kansas city), and I was renovating the rental house with no a/c.

Ugh

Anything over 65 with the humidity we have is just too warm

Still mid 80`s to low 90`s here w/ about 3'' rain every week. Still mowing every week , altho it has slowed to about every 7 days , down from every 4-5 days .
Not looking forward to cold weather at all.

broke another record from 1904 again today at 98 degrees and no rain. 105 days with temps over 90 so far this year. A small chance of rain next Mon or Tues and get a little cooler. I will still take this anytime over the white stuff.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-
Back