My best friend was killed in Afgahnistan yesterday

-
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent for your friend, you, his family and friends.

Being a viet vet and veteran of almost 30 years I can only say from experience that the pain will pass; but You will never forget it.

So sorry to here this Corey. We've lost another of our best and bravest. Condolences to you and the family of a true american hero, and thank you to all that have served.

Attachments

• Flag 2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 191
I'm deeply sorry for the lose of your friend.
We have lost too many men and women in these wars!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you , his family , and the rest of his friends.

X2,..and the lord needed another angel,......Lest we forget...

My sympathies. What can one say? We didn't learn from 2000 years experience, or from the Russians last foray? Send the politicians and let THEM die? One death can affect SO many people, extended family and friends, or others who worked with a person and liked them.

My sympathies. What can one say? We didn't learn from 2000 years experience, or from the Russians last foray? Send the politicians and let THEM die? One death can affect SO many people, extended family and friends, or others who worked with a person and liked them.

Xs2.

Sorry Corey for your loss of a brother and for his family as well. You guys are in our prayers.

Thank you everybody. I just pray for peace and understanding. Especially with his son who turns 3 on Thursday. It is the toughest thing I have ever had to go through so far in my military career and I never want to do this again. Because of this I will more then likely get out when this contract is up as I don't want my family or little girl to possibly have to deal with this.

View attachment Jon-1.jpg

May God give you all healing and whatever you need to get through. If it wasnt for them we wouldnt be able to do what we do. Thanks

I'm so sorry for the loss of your best friend................. I sold my 72 Duster to a yooung man serving in Afganastan, he asked me if I could hold it for a few months, I told hom I could hold it forever.....

I am very sorry for our loss. His family, friends and of course you are in my prayers.

Ozzy was singing this 42 years ago, hard to believe its been that long. Hardly gets played on the air now thanks to this

Following the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the song was placed in the list of post-9/11 inappropriate titles distributed by Clear Channel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Pigs

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war