My brothers new look on his 14' Dart!

-
Oh okay. Wonder if the internals cross over from the srt4 2.4l
Good question, I have no idea. I'm going to say no because the 2.4l in the Darts are multi air with electronic intake valve solenoids instead if a camshaft. I suppose the bottom end may interchange.

So it's more like the world engine found in the caliber srt4s then. Well hopefully some stuff cross over, check with Darrel Cox racing think they started messing with the caliber srt motors, maybe those cross over better.

So it's more like the world engine found in the caliber srt4s then. Well hopefully some stuff cross over, check with Darrel Cox racing think they started messing with the caliber srt motors, maybe those cross over better.
The modern Darts are sorta only Darts by name to me... I wish they had given them some retro look like the Challengers and Chargers sort of tried to give some appearance of the original styling.

They do have a cool look for what they are tho. Ah, well. I wonder why they stopped at those three? I can think of a few Dodge n plymouth cars that I'd like to see revived :)

Oh and I didn't actually say it......but even though they aren't my cup of tea, I like it. I think it's cool.

Oh and I didn't actually say it......but even though they aren't my cup of tea, I like it. I think it's cool.
Yeah, now that I just looked up a few pics, they are sorta tuff lookin for modern compact...

orangey.jpg

They're "not bad". It's just that they don't offer anything that other compacts already offer. That's why they didn't do as well as Chrysler had hoped.

There was rumor that they were suppose to get a retro look done to them, take them off the market and redesign them to look more like a classic dart. Either way I agree they do look cool, like that orange look

The mods look good. I'm one of those guys that still feels it looks very Neon-ish though. I guess Chrysler believes that continuity of model names will draw in previous owners of those models. I'm not saying it's not a cool little car but I think some of the car models names have become forever linked to their predecessors. I've heard a lot of favorable comments about these new Darts.

I'm still struggling with the Charger badging on the new models also. I LIKE the new Chargers too but wish they'd either given it a different name or kept it a 2-door so the comparison with the classic design wasn't an issue.

Didn't like it at first,...at all,....Like the looks of the blue tho. Definitely stay with the bigger mill and 6 speed.

-
Back